You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

Axl S wrote:

I don't see why Fernando would be sharing those scratch Bumblefoot demos.

Those were clearly Bumble being given demos/existing versions of songs and recording his scratch ideas on one channel and panning the rest of the song to the other channel.

I thought those were intercepted from email's between bbf and beta but i'm probably wrong tbf

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Well, Puffy P Diddy and his boys just outdid Fernando and Guns….look it up

Oof.

Fernando can’t compete with car bombing rivals etc.  And somehow I’m not surprised; that nice guy or whatever act was always a facade for Combs.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Blackstar wrote:

I believe that the rumour about Fernando being the source of some of the leaks started from that interview he did with a Brazilian fan site in 2001, where he said that he was letting his friends listen to the songs:

Fernando: I've listened to the new record, and I can say that all the songs are beautiful, not even one track is filler. The record may have 16 or 17 songs and they're all very strong. I don't say this because I work for him, or because I'm his friend. My friends, for example, whenever they listen to any of the songs, they always say it’s very good. "Catcher in the Rye," "That's Called the Blues," "Chinese Democracy," they are all very beautiful.
https://www.a-4-d.com/t4766-2001-07-dd- … ndo-lebeis

I haven't come across any further hints that support this rumour either in the 105-page pdf or elsewhere though.

I've also seen speculation that the leaks of later demos with Bumblefoot (Silkworms, OMG, Going Down) were sourced from Fernando's friends who he shared the files with, but I don't know about any evidence for that either.

This went went wayyyyy back to the first leaks in that hoarders had them for a while. Some of the big hoarders were from Brazil and when negotiations were being made it was said Fernando was the source. The *rumor* was that he was selling them, which I don’t believe

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

“That’s Called the Blues” is such a horrible name for that song. Not a fan of Stardust and Street of Dreams either

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I will never not call it The Blues

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:
misterID wrote:
Blackstar wrote:

I believe that the rumour about Fernando being the source of some of the leaks started from that interview he did with a Brazilian fan site in 2001, where he said that he was letting his friends listen to the songs:

Fernando: I've listened to the new record, and I can say that all the songs are beautiful, not even one track is filler. The record may have 16 or 17 songs and they're all very strong. I don't say this because I work for him, or because I'm his friend. My friends, for example, whenever they listen to any of the songs, they always say it’s very good. "Catcher in the Rye," "That's Called the Blues," "Chinese Democracy," they are all very beautiful.
https://www.a-4-d.com/t4766-2001-07-dd- … ndo-lebeis

I haven't come across any further hints that support this rumour either in the 105-page pdf or elsewhere though.

I've also seen speculation that the leaks of later demos with Bumblefoot (Silkworms, OMG, Going Down) were sourced from Fernando's friends who he shared the files with, but I don't know about any evidence for that either.

This went went wayyyyy back to the first leaks in that hoarders had them for a while. Some of the big hoarders were from Brazil and when negotiations were being made it was said Fernando was the source. The *rumor* was that he was selling them, which I don’t believe

Were the hoarders Brazilian or Portuguese? Or maybe there was confusion about their nationality because of the common language?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I think maybe it came from Brazil and leaked via Portugal because of the language. Was it Latigo Hammers or something?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dark. I heard this before also when he was leaking songs to friends in Brazil

Yep... Fernando is the nexus of the leaks.

We should make a big side banner of Fernando. Both sides. He's a hero.

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Any chance?

I’ll get em to you when I can get to my computer

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

P Diddy in the clear after a big payout.

Board footer