You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: AXL SUED FOR RAPE

I just saw this on Drudge Report.

If ya didn’t like Axl before you ain’t going to like him now.

Mister Rose will beat this rap.

Dude clearly had a temper back in the day but hello mental illness and getting the right medicine / therapy.

I don’t think this is a serious thing. It ain’t Steven Tyler bad.

I think he’s innocent. Not cause I’m a disappointed fan.

Pennywise
 Rep: 0 

Pennywise wrote:

cant be bothered to read 3 pages worth. is this the Michelle thing where she was 15 and Duff watched the whole thing and done nothing ?

Sky Dog wrote:

No

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I may be naive but I don’t think this is a major death blow that some are making it out to be. As others have pointed out, it is super sketchy that she’s suing at the 11th hour before the deadline passes about an incident that happened over 30 years ago. She’s spoken about this prior in a much different tone and now all of a sudden she has PTSD whenever she hears the opening scream to Welcome to the Jungle and wants to be financially compensated?

We’ll see where this goes, but I don’t think her case is very strong.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

They're out ta get me...

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
faldor wrote:

I may be naive but I don’t think this is a major death blow that some are making it out to be. As others have pointed out, it is super sketchy that she’s suing at the 11th hour before the deadline passes about an incident that happened over 30 years ago. She’s spoken about this prior in a much different tone and now all of a sudden she has PTSD whenever she hears the opening scream to Welcome to the Jungle and wants to be financially compensated?

We’ll see where this goes, but I don’t think her case is very strong.

She is on video and in her book saying it was consensual.  Don't see how she can win this case. Just because you regret something decades later, you cant now call it rape.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

She is on video and in her book saying it was consensual.  Don't see how she can win this case. Just because you regret something decades later, you cant now call it rape.

These days, YOU CAN!

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Lots of accusations coming at the 11th hour. Reminds me of that South Park episode where everyone sued everyone for sexual harrasment.

Whole thing makes me a sad panda.

Sky Dog wrote:

Same story as Erin and Stephanie….he was a pretty sick dude then. It is what it is. He put the work in to try to get better and by most measures he is light years better

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Neither of these lawsuits made Blabbermouth. I know Fernando is a nobody as a individual but he's still GNR's manager. And obviously the Axl story got around quite a bit elsewhere. Wonder if Blabbermouth is in TB's pocket.

Board footer