You are not logged in. Please register or login.

MrMojoRa
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

MrMojoRa wrote:

Amen to that!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Sort of tired of the age old outdated production thing…. AFD is outdated…get over it. You either like the songs or you don’t. The General and Monsters fit in perfectly with Sorry and likely the other 2 Beltrami songs Seven and Thmye. The Bucket Brain songs  were clearly  different than the Beaven 2000 Intentions stuff. By 2008 we should have gotten these 20 songs broke out in to 2 cd’s together. Axl’s The Wall…instead we got a compilation album. Aye…

This all day

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:

Yeah it's coming.

God...pease let it be be in high quality.

https://media.tenor.com/wbh2az7l64AAAAA … y-pray.gif

maybe an itunes single tonight too would be cool

Sky Dog wrote:

????….somebody know something? It appears to me to be continuously delayed.

MrMojoRa

MrMojoRa wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

????….somebody know something? It appears to me to be continuously delayed.

Sadly, it did not hit Europe Spotify at midnight over there.

Sky Dog wrote:

Not that you guys care, but you should. The Replacements just re-released Tim. Released with a completely different mix and the album’s production is infinitely better. Clarity of the instruments and vocals are killer.

Chinese and all these songs obviously have multiple producers engineers etc. my only point is that maybe after the cash grab ends, someone will go in and sift through all the 98 to 2001 tracks and mix them proper.

The article on The Replacements is from Pitchfork. Poor Tommy has been screwed a few times over his 40 year career.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not that you guys care, but you should. The Replacements just re-released Tim.

Ill give it a listen. I love listening to remixed albums. Animals was incredible...REM's Monster was a dud.

Sick how the The Wall remix was finished long ago but just gathers dust because they just can't get along. A miracle we even got Animals.

Yeah this obviously got delayed.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This got delayed?  Par for the course for these guys.  This is why they'll probably never release another album of new material as long as Team Brazil are the managers.

Cavaliere Orsi

James wrote:

Ill give it a listen. I love listening to remixed albums. Animals was incredible...REM's Monster was a dud.

Sick how the The Wall remix was finished long ago but just gathers dust because they just can't get along. A miracle we even got Animals.

Someone said 12/8. wink

benny

benny wrote:
Cavaliere Orsi wrote:
James wrote:

Someone said 12/8. wink

Will it just be The General or will it be The General and Monsters on streaming?

Board footer