You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 10 Greatest Horror Films of all time elimination- Round 1

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Wow, I'm surprised by all the Saw hate. You guys must really hate american horror this decade, because its the best horror movie yet.

There are several Asian films that were far superior to Saw... A pity people don't like subtitles.

Thats why I said "american".

Believe me, I know that foreign films are light years ahead of american garbage. I just got through watching Baise Moi. Hollywood would never have the balls to do a film like that.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Aliens? Interesting..its almost my fave film of all time - but I don't consider it a horror really. Although i supose it is in some ways.

also Is this the orginal texas or the remake?

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

The Saw hate is unfounded, it's just too young to be considered a classic. Except for the build-up it was miles ahead of anything produced (by hollywood) the last 10 to 15 years.

As for Asian horror, sorry but it all seems like it's the same shit over and over again. There's a couple of gems there (The Eye, Infection, Ichi The Killer, Kakashi, ...), but as with hollywood-horror since the Scream trilogy: too much milking the same concepts and ideas.

I voted off Halloween, since I never got into it. Where's Hellraiser, by the way?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hellraiser didn't make the cut. I am also surprised that Saw is being eliminated, especially with a G rated kiddy flick beating it.

Gonna start the next round....

Board footer