You are not logged in. Please register or login.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Re: The General and Monsters

axlroselocke1 wrote:

Seen Axl and Gnr 02, 06, 14, 16, 17.

All different vocals, he was awesome at each show. 06 might have been my favorite. He was on fire and still had that dangerous side to him. But  vocally great each time in their own way.

My favourite era is 2010. Axl surprised the world with the return of the rasp...

Sky Dog wrote:

1993 Axl was dead ass almost perfect….Skin N Bones  leg of UYI.

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Agree 100%.  That Saskatoon show ranks as one of the best GN'R shows i've ever seen.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
faldor wrote:

Looks like we’ll be getting a music video for The General next week, 1/24. Not sure why they can’t release things together, on time, or when it makes sense, but ok.
https://x.com/gunsnroses/status/1748571 … K8iaFJAtEA

Yeap, saw on social.
I've reported here when it was debuted live that it was being recorded for a live release but seems it is initially for the video.
Hopefully Monsters comes out and more

Sky Dog wrote:
Bluefish18 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Agree 100%.  That Saskatoon show ranks as one of the best GN'R shows i've ever seen.

Chapel Hill North Carolina at the Dean Dome. My brother and I drove up from Atlanta. It’s a killer college town. There must have been 18,000 there in a town that is known for college alternative rock. They saw some real rock that night.

carlossacanell

Sky Dog wrote:

Of course. I'm not counting the 80 and 90s

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:

I can't beleive its going to be another of those "Shadow of your Love" type videos- that was probably the LAMEST video I have ever seen.  Awful.

busngabb

busngabb wrote:
Bluefish18 wrote:

I can't beleive its going to be another of those "Shadow of your Love" type videos- that was probably the LAMEST video I have ever seen.  Awful.

It's going to be a hybrid of live footage and the low quality cartoon. Yay. At least that explains why they played it live, so they can get some footage of the band and Axl performing it for the video. I'd love to know if Axl still thinks it's the 80s and he's putting this video out so it can be on Dial MTV.

carlossacanell

otto wrote:
faldor wrote:

Looks like we’ll be getting a music video for The General next week, 1/24. Not sure why they can’t release things together, on time, or when it makes sense, but ok.
https://x.com/gunsnroses/status/1748571 … K8iaFJAtEA

Yeap, saw on social.
I've reported here when it was debuted live that it was being recorded for a live release but seems it is initially for the video.
Hopefully Monsters comes out and more

I think Monsters is another bullet in the chamber. But not now... Probably next song at some point

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

As long as they keep doing … something. I can deal with the slow trickle as long as it, you know, TRICKLES.

Board footer