You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events...

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rubio is the only competent person in this Admin.

I agree about this. This cabinet is/was amateur hour.  Hegseth, Bondi, Noem, Vance etc.

Not saying Rubio's great, but gosh he's the only one I trust to prevent chaos or a remarkably stupid move by trump

mitchejw
 Rep: 131 

Re: Current Events...

mitchejw wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how the mid-terms go. Dems should take the house in spite of themselves. Then it'll be gridlock until 28. Sure sounds fun.

At least we know what MAGA stands for...I'm not sure at all what democrats stand for at this point. I can't believer 2 years out from the election in 28 Kamala is still the front runner. I'm guess it's just out of spite.

I watched a youtube video that tried to compare the 2020s to the 1890s where business was out of control and workers were rioting. If that's true we'd need a Teddy Roosevelt type to remedy the madness. Congress is absolutely worthless for awhile now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 331 

Re: Current Events...

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rubio is the only competent person in this Admin.

I agree about this. This cabinet is/was amateur hour.  Hegseth, Bondi, Noem, Vance etc.

Not saying Rubio's great, but gosh he's the only one I trust to prevent chaos or a remarkably stupid move by trump

Rubio can’t control Trump. The guy is a disaster. Blows me away people still show up to his “rallies”.

slashsfro
 Rep: 54 

Re: Current Events...

slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Rubio is the only competent person in this Admin.

I agree about this. This cabinet is/was amateur hour.  Hegseth, Bondi, Noem, Vance etc.

Not saying Rubio's great, but gosh he's the only one I trust to prevent chaos or a remarkably stupid move by trump

Rubio can’t control Trump. The guy is a disaster. Blows me away people still show up to his “rallies”.


this is all his doing . Trump’s that is.  All he had to do was nothing .  Instead he introduced those disasterous tarrifs AND went into Iran.

Every other previous president, Democrat and Republican, had the good sense to stay the hell away.  Even Trump’s own NSA knew that it was a dumbass idea (and re-signed).  Now every one is feeling the pain and he can’t blame anyone else.

Some idiot, may have been Vance, tried to blame Biden .   Can’t wait to hear the excuses after next month.

Re: Current Events...

AtariLegend wrote:

Just seen, the US is going to be buying fuel from Russia now?

Personally I thought the idea that they want to live stream public executions was going to be the worst thing this week, but nope.

Has a phone call with Putin to discuss the plague outbreak, ends up deciding to bankroll/bail out Russia's war effort on eastern Europe instead for a small amount of fuel.

Couldn't just end the pointless war with Iran and spare the worlds gas bills instead.

Completely insane and makes no sense.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB