You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: What is all this about and is it legit?

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

oh, my. It's MSL with a twist.

and much less creative.

No offense to Incognito/BBA. He's just trying to get songs, but in 2008 this type of thing reeks of desperation  on the part of the fans and also shows how incredibly lame this whole situation has become.

Azoff, you're doing an outstanding job!:thumbup:

All Azoff does these days is make phone calls and day dream about what he'll do with the money when he gets the reunion accomplished.

I believe the only reason Azoff decided to get on this train wreck is to get to the end game of a reunion.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

What if Azoff gets the ax before a reunion can happen?  Someone's going to have to be the fall guy right?

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Didnt Azoff say he would only manage gnr if it was the original line up

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Didnt Azoff say he would only manage gnr if it was the original line up

Not sure - it wouldn't surprise me.  It seems to be an area where he has some experience - Van Halen & The Eagles come to mind.

A cynic would also look at how his company or previous company (somone in his stable) managed VR and apparently continues to manage Scott Weiland.  Scott was conveniently steered down the STP reunion track, so that cleared the way on one side of the equation (remember we don't know exactly how long he has been managing Axl/GN'R it could have been months before the official announcement).

Azoff's now only needs to clear the decks of CD one way or the other to bring Axl back to reality.  Then he can go to work on the reunion.

I would bet anything that is his underlying agenda!

OMG!!  I wouldn't donate shit to here songs.   They have enough money, they don't need charity.  I understand trying to get songs but no way in hell it works.   They are probably laughing their asses off that this, that it's come to this to hear songs.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

OMG!!  I wouldn't donate shit to here songs.   They have enough money, they don't need charity.  I understand trying to get songs but no way in hell it works.   They are probably laughing their asses off that this, that it's come to this to hear songs.

More than likely he is trying to draw the hoarders out of their basements with this offer.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I'd rather wait (no matter how many more years) for the real thing and only have to fork over $14.99. I could care less about a demo from '99 or a slightly different version of what i've already heard.

James Lofton wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

More than likely he is trying to draw the hoarders out of their basements with this offer.

Gotcha but would they really fall for the same BS again.

Board footer