You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Seeking Fake Set List Picture

misterID wrote:

Did we ever figure out what Sway was? New song or did it stand for something else?

misterID wrote:

New song or did it stand for something else?

I think that it's a Rolling Stones song.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That's right. I remember now.

Really, I don't know what the big deal was about people seeing that setlist that caused GNR to freak out.

Sky Dog wrote:

SWAY is one of the best Stones songs ever.......check my sig.:thumbup:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

http://www.ninwiki.com/Image:1_04_07.jpg

I don't have the skill to increase quality on that monitor, but that's the one that supposedly had Guns N' Roses titles on it. It's from January 4, 07.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Nice detective work, but we definitely need that enlarged.

Communist China

I think a Chinese Democracy remix album would be sweet. But not like dance/techno remixes, serious mixes that are just alternate. I know James wanted MIA's producer to do it, I would love to see what Trent Reznor would do to this stuff, then a simple hard rock version of stuff from the old guy, Mike Clink... that'd be as exciting as the record itself.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont see anythign that should lead us  to think that those are gnr song titles

2zyd81z.jpg

Communist China

I remember when this first appeared someone was able to get an almost readable quality close-up of the monitor, and Chinese Democracy, There Was a Time, and  fe wothers were there. But you had to trust the person who did the zooming in. Plus it wouldn't be the first time the NIN photoblog had a guns reference... it'd be the third time.

I think the second one on that list is If The World.

Communist China

Sorry to bump this again, but if someone could enhance the monitor of that picture so that it is readable, that'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found where it was discussed on HTGTH and nothing ever got concluded and the picture quality was never enhanced.

The list may read:
Prostitute
If The World
Sorry
Catcher in the Rye
There Was a Time
The Blues
Welcome Back to the Jungle
Catcher in the Rye (Again)
Chinese Democracy

I don't see all of those there, and since it doesn't have Riyadh or Message For You it's kind of useless for this new batch of leaks. It's just a joke (maybe) like the other one with Axl in it was in 06.

Board footer