You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

Will wrote:

What is said before 0:04 in the song? Sounded like a whistling noise to me at first, now it sounds like Axl saying "i love you" in a whisper.

I'm installing nvidia mixer now so I can play about with the speaker setup and hopefully hear the vocals clearer smile

I also wanna know what the spoken words in Rhiad are

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

In Rhiad, I think "Rhiad and the Bedouins" is said one of those times. I don't know the other one.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Yeah, I'm not scraping those mp3s, they sound better. I'm just wondering where that title came from? Now people are referring to it as Message For You.

We dont know the title of the song

That's what I thought. It seems like Message for You is gaining followers.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axl S wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Has nobody across the forums tried asking a band member what this song's called?

I tried asking BBF but he said he wasn't allowed to tell us

14  He's great in this band for the comedic value alone.

Ron, if you're reading this, keep em coming!:thumbup:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James, you're too harsh on Ron. All he ever did was join the band and treat the fans with respect. I've been perfectly happy with how he's performed old GN'R material, and I know and accept that he doesn't play IRS the way Bucket played it in studio. But who knows if Bucket could pull it off live that well either? And don't show me some bullshit live video of him shredding something, that doesn't prove anything. And could BH play material Ron's written? Probably to some degree, but I'm sure Bumblefoot fans would find fault in his playing there too just like you, a BH fan, find fault in Ron's playing of BH material. Doesn't mean you have to blast him every chance you get.

I don't want Ron to take Bucket's stuff and rework it on CD. But I'm glad he's in the band now that Bucket can't be, who better to replace BH that's available? Who would've had the balls to call some of the rhythm guitar on CD "bland" and try to spice it up? I'm very glad Ron's there to work on rhythm guitar, because that's one of the biggest lacking areas in the leaks we have.

James

James wrote:

It definitely took balls for him to question publicly the quality of these tracks. Hopefully received a tongue lashing from Axl for doing so since no one else was ever allowed to do that. I don't have a problem with what Huge is doing on these tracks, and hopefully Axl doesn't either.

BH didn't need a replacement. All Axl has to do is call him when CD is ready to launch. Let BBF do the AFD jerkoff tours until the real showtime begins.

I really like how the fanbase is now once again wanting him back. We know Axl reads the various sites, and he's gotta be questioning the potential of the current lineup.

He hit a grand slam in 2001. Why would he want a strikeout in 2008??

Makes no sense. Bucket will eventually be back. One way or the other. The BH buzz is widening at the sites. People can no longer criticize him because he's obviously the composer of some of these tracks. Criticize Bucket, you're criticizing GNR.

Love seeing the BH haters backpedal....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This is continuing to be off subject, so I appologize.  Could Bumblefoot AND Buckethead co-exist in GNR.  Say Robin is gone.  Could Bucket come in and play lead or are the 2 too similar?

James

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

This is continuing to be off subject, so I appologize.  Could Bumblefoot AND Buckethead co-exist in GNR.  Say Robin is gone.  Could Bucket come in and play lead or are the 2 too similar?

If Bucket comes back, he's playing Bucket material. BBF would get the Finck sloppy seconds.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
faldor wrote:

If Bucket comes back, he's playing Bucket material. BBF would get the Finck sloppy seconds.

Oh, I'd have no problem with that.  BBF seems like a good guy and committed to the band at this point.  I don't know if you can say the same for Robin, but I guess we'll have to wait and see (the story of being a fan of GNR).

James

James wrote:

I would like to post a "disclaimer" in reference to my opinions on Bumblefoot....

I realize he is a member of this site and not only has been in the chat with us before, but also lurks here from time to time. I appreciate his fan friendly attitude and its certainly a breath of fresh air after all the silent years. My opinions regarding his playing on the CD songs is NOT meant to sway others opinions, and its not the stance this site takes as a whole towards him. It is simply me stating my opinion. Nothing else.

Board footer