You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: looking for information on "Sorry"

Neemo wrote:

does anyone have an idea where i can find any information about baz desribing that tune? and where he said he was gonna appear on it?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

"There's this one song called '˜Sorry' that's almost like doom metal with Axl singing really clean over this grinding, slow beat that is fucking mean, I cannot get it out of my head."

I don't have the quote where he talks about being on the track, though.

Can we assume Incognito failed to acquire this track? He was searching but I guess he didn't get anyone to bite. Or he's a hoarding motherfucker.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thanks CC...karma

please keep the info coming if there is more 5

isnt there a quote where baz describes the general exactly the same? doom metal and its baz's fav track...does anyone have that?

Communist China

Yeah, in fact you were the one to first post Baz's comments on The General here.

anythinggoes II  wrote:

This is from the July Classic Rock

So We've heard Axl sing on your CD, when are we going to hear him sing on his own?

Its coming dude. And i can say that because i have heard it. It Exists! I was at a Christmas party at his house last yearand he played me all of Chinese Democracy - Four Albums - worth of Material. The heaviest song is called The General. Its so demonic and Evil. Ive never heard Axl sing as high as he does on that - except for maybe on my record.

So whens it coming out?

He's got a whole release schedule planned out. The song i love, The General, i said "when can i put this in my Ipod?" Axl goes, "2012". And im like "Huh", So he says, "Well, this song has to go with this song, and this song has to do with this,and this song is the end of the parable trilogy...." He's like George Lucas, Dude!

Sorry no links had to type this from Magazine

He calls it the heaviest (like Sorry), Axl's vocals really high (whereas Sorry was 'really clean') and it's demonic and evil (like doom metal). Match that with it being his 'favorite', and you wonder if he has anything at allt o say.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am thinking Baz has been perpetually drunk since he began touring with Axl again. He runs his mouth like he's drunk.:beer:

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I am beggining to wonder if Baz has really ever listened to any GNR music, or even the rest of Chinese Democracy.

He says that Axl sings the highest he's ever heard him sing on The General, except for on his own record.  Well, Axl's voice wasn't that high on Angel Down when compared to his high pitched voice on songs like If the World, or the scream on IRS.

Also, Axl has sung higher in previous GNR records than on Angel Down.

Baz really hasn't said much new about CD that we don't already know. 

Where is the quote where he calls it the sequel to Estranged?  Here it just says the parable trilogy, but i am assuming that means the supposed 'trilogy' of albums we are supposed to see.

Communist China

I think the comment about Angel Down is just an easy way to pimp his record. I'm sure he knows he's lying.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I think the comment about Angel Down is just an easy way to pimp his record. I'm sure he knows he's lying.

Still, he really shows how much of a liar he is, doesn't he? 

All that pimping obviously didn't work either.  Not even Axl could save him this time!:haha:

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I will pay you $1500 for more Sorry information. ha ha

Board footer