You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

[
We dont even know this is his works, it could be Beltrami for all we know.
Who did the orcharation for IF the world? It sounds the same as the untitled track and madagascar using that logic I guess IF the world is prostitute right

You need to whip out those magic headphones you were using back in 2006. If you cant tell the difference between whats going on in If the World and the other tracks, you definitely need your hearing checked.

I think all these communities have reached a point where if Axl announced on CNN that the track was Prostitute, people still wouldn't believe it.

This subject is like the main topic at most of these sites. Axl is probably laughing his ass off.

I should leak Jungle really quick and the entire world wide web can debate whether its Paradise City or My Michelle.

James

James wrote:

Here are the facts as we know them  right now.
We have had people shoot down the theory this is prostitute,

You call speculators shooting down a theory a fact??

None of those people have offered any proof whatsoever to back up their claims.

I'm Dom Deluise. I have at least one source who will vouch for me. Does that mean I'm really Dom Deluise?

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

He could say its not on CNN and you and a few others would claim it is. Like I said we have numerous people that claim to have heard prostitute said its not this untitled song.  NOT ONE person yet has claimed to have heard prostitute and said this untitled track is prostitute.  So  your logic is faulty.  And when if we finally get to hear prostitute and this song is not it, I guess you will need your hearing checked since this was not a buckmaster song right?

So unless one person that has either worked on prostitute, a band member or someone that has leaks confirm since is prostitute then its not.  Because so far the few people that have heard the song say this isnt it

Hell people were claiming this i love wehn it first leaked til I shot that down by emailing Patty Hood.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm Dom Deluise. I have at least one source who will vouch for me. Does that mean I'm really Dom Deluise?

And there is ZERO proof that this song is prostitute. You just want to believe it is, I choose to believe people that have claimed to have heard the song, one being the classic rock guy who heard it and another who works for the label.  Those are two pretty legit sources, where is just one source that claims to have heard prostitute and said this is it? OH thats right there isnt one.

James

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

And there is ZERO proof that this song is prostitute. You just want to believe it is, I choose to believe people that have claimed to have heard the song, one being the classic rock guy who heard it and another who works for the label.  Those are two pretty legit sources, where is just one source that claims to have heard prostitute and said this is it? OH thats right there isnt one.

How did that line of thinking go with Latigo Hammers and My Favorite Pillow? Anyone still talking to Latigo or listening to that GNR song??

Don't forget dave. There were sources. It means it was all 100% true.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

I am willing to bet money that the lyics disputed go as.........

ask yourself
why i would choose
to prostitute myself........

but..........

like dave said, the word prostitute sang once in the song doesn't mean the title of the song is prostitute by any means.

neither does buckmaster working on the four specified tracks cause they were leaked along with tracks that he has apparently not worked on. if he only worked on the blues, madagascar, twat and prostitute and only those four leaked i would say that him or someone close to him leaked the tracks and that the mystery song was indeed prostitute.

the fact that i beleive gnr is leaking the songs and prostitute is on the '06 setlist and pretty much all of the songs on that setlist have leaked makes it more likely, than if this wasn't the case, that it IS prostitute.

having weighed all of this i conclude that it probably is prostitute but there certainly are valid reasons to believe it isn't and since there is no real proof either way i call a truce to the arguing.

after litening to the song several times i have also concluded that the song is pretty damn good and, along with 'If The World and simliar songs unleaked, the new audience (who isn't quite as familiar with the old material) will be able to get into this quicker than some of us, including myself.

dave-gnfnr2k

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

How did that line of thinking go with Latigo Hammers and My Favorite Pillow? Anyone still talking to Latigo or listening to that GNR song??

Don't forget dave. There were sources. It means it was all 100% true.

I said my fave pillow was not gnr from day one when everyone claimed it was, and they said the same thing, i need to get my ears checked that is DEF axl.
And I was right. 

So again name ONE source that has confirmed this is prostitute?
You said you emailed Buckmaster, you show me an email by him stating its prostitute then ill believe this song is

The source that said he has a clip of prostiute  also had IF the world and Riyadh (which I told you about weeks before they even leaked), id say he is pretty legit.   He mentioned those two songs before they leaked out.  So unless the song he has labeled as prostitute is mislabled and that girl from the label AND the classic rock guy are all mistaken. I say those are three pretty legit souces to shoot down this song is prostitute.

James

James wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

You said you emailed Buckmaster

Thanks. Now he's gonna get 10 thousand emails and not even respond to any, including mine.

I knew that Pillow comment was gonna bring out the "I'm always right" deal. I was joking with that anyways. Don't take it so seriously.

Before I go, should I leak Jungle? I think its Jungle anyways. Those sources might confirm it as Perfect Crime though. Then I'd have to send Mike Clink an email, but then you'd tell everybody and we wouldn't get an answer and would have to have the Jungle/Perfect Crime debate until doomsday.

I'll see you guys this evening.......:peace:

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
war wrote:

I am willing to bet money that the lyics disputed go as.........

ask yourself
why i would choose
to prostitute myself........

but..........

like dave said, the word prostitute sang once in the song doesn't mean the title of the song is prostitute by any means.

neither does buckmaster working on the four specified tracks cause they were leaked along with tracks that he has apparently not worked on. if he only worked on the blues, madagascar, twat and prostitute and only those four leaked i would say that him or someone close to him leaked the tracks and that the mystery song was indeed prostitute.

the fact that i beleive gnr is leaking the songs and prostitute is on the '06 setlist and pretty much all of the songs on that setlist have leaked makes it more likely, than if this wasn't the case, that it IS prostitute.

having weighed all of this i conclude that it probably is prostitute but there certainly are valid reasons to believe it isn't and since there is no real proof either way i call a truce to the arguing.

after litening to the song several times i have also concluded that the song is pretty damn good and, along with 'If The World and simliar songs unleaked, the new audience (who isn't quite as familiar with the old material) will be able to get into this quicker than some of us, including myself.

c'mon guys war is right

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James Lofton wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

You said you emailed Buckmaster

Thanks. Now he's gonna get 10 thousand emails and not even respond to any, including mine.

I knew that Pillow comment was gonna bring out the "I'm always right" deal. I was joking with that anyways. Don't take it so seriously.

Before I go, should I leak Jungle? I think its Jungle anyways. Those sources might confirm it as Perfect Crime though. Then I'd have to send Mike Clink an email, but then you'd tell everybody and we wouldn't get an answer and would have to have the Jungle/Perfect Crime debate until doomsday.

I'll see you guys this evening.......:peace:

James, in case you forgot you're an admin... you could've just edited that part of his post that 'gave away' your email, pm'ed him not to post it again, and got on with it. But if you'd rather leave it and use it to vilify dave, go right ahead.

Board footer