You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: *Rumor* Frank Ferrer posts album art on Myspace? *Rumor*

Neemo wrote:

apparently Frank posted some weird album art on his myspace yesterday and it was removed almost immediately.....its gotta be a joke though....god i hope its a joke 18

9ss4lz.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/thunderchucker

from chinademo_2007 @ mygnr

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not to go on a negative path, but I'm sick of these guys using the name to promote themselves.  If it was gonna get removed, why bother posting it? Because the fans will start talking about Frank. This shit is getting old.

Note to Axl: Call up Bucket, Brain, Finck, and Tobias. They never attempted to smear the name of this band for personal use.

Thats obviously not gonna be the album cover. Its a joke. Like we need the replacement of a replacement of a replacement adding more jokes to this saga.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Even though Frank is most recent replacement, I liked his drumming live and in person better then Brain.  Now before I get flamed, I heard Brain twice in 02 and Frank once in 06. 

Still a pretty lame cover thought.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I agree, I'm tired of all this shit like stolen motorcycles and this sort of thing.  Please stop disrespecting the fans and the GN'R name any further, it really got way byond a joke many years ago.

Surely someone somewhere (Azoff?) can stand up and get this rabble together and start moving forward in the right direction - or any direction for that matter.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I thought the same thing as you guys. QUIT THE FUCKING GAMES!

RIGHT NOW!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

maybe he did it as a joke and the reason it was pulled so fast was because someone informed him that we arn't laughing until we see an album wink

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

maybe he did it as a joke

Which shows how he feels about the band, its legacy, and its fans.

Axl, flush this turd please. The least it will do is send a signal to the rest of these guys you don't get to rape the GNR name for your own benefit.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That's obviously a fake. The real image would be a lot more like this:

2iqdand.jpg

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

This is an album cover of a side project of Ginger from the Wildhearts (UK rock band) and Alex Kane (from Antiproduct) called Clam Abuse, the album is called Stop Thinking it was a light pop-rock album.

--jasewildheart

http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/e … 258.0.html

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

heres the original

ClamAbuse_StopThinking.jpg

Board footer