You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow ...so i guess now we only need to know the name of one more track of CD and we'll know them all

CD
IRS
TWAT
Better
CITR
If the World
Rhiad
Blues
Madagascar
Untitled
Sorry
Prostitute
Shacklers Revenge

hopefully that untitled song is not prostitute and we are looking forward to 3 rockers to fininsh off the album 9 that would definately tip the scales from a ballad album to a rocker album ...if this song is a rocker hmm

also maybe we can guess that Shackler's Revenge is the name of the first Single from CD since its gonna be on this game?

If James is happy it's pretty damn good news...

All jokes aside, though - great stuff.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If Buckethead doesn't come back, this is going to be bizarre when the song is promoted.

Blabbermouth: Welcome Bumblefoot! We're ecstatic that Guns N Roses are back, and there's no better way than reclaiming the throne by the first new song being on this Rock Band game flying off the shelves. The song is amazing! How do you guys do it?

Bumblefoot: I don't know.I'm not on it.

This is the kind of questions these guys are gonna get.

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

maybe we can guess that Shackler's Revenge is the name of the first Single from CD since its gonna be on this game?

They might as well just come out and announce this is the first single. No way do they waste the buzz of being on a massive game with a new song, wait until that blows over, then release the album with a 1st single.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I agree. 

It would be a good move to release the single for free on itunes for one day to generate interest.  Then after the first day it would be 99 cents.  Drop it about mid-August and you hype the band, the album, and the game.  Everyone wins.

Sky Dog wrote:

Neemo.....I think the fact that they are going to release a song we never heard of as a first real, official taste of CD should be a clue that we should NOT assume we know what the final tracklist will be. I am thinking the game changed when new management came on board. The leaks are at a minimum 2 years old and were most likely recorded 2-5 years ago. They are clearly not final mixes and were not mastered.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Whatever the track sounds like, it's a very cool name for a song, perhaps the best song title we've heard so far in the CD era.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I can't wait for the instrumentals of this whole album to leak. It'll be Buckethead solo CD! LOL!

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I can't wait for the instrumentals of this whole album to leak. It'll be Buckethead solo CD! LOL!

Actually, its starting to look like thats not far from the truth. His stamp is all over these tracks.

Like I said at mygnr, its time for the Bucket haters to accept the fact he played a major role in the creation of this record.

Board footer