You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Re: Entertainment Weekly suggests GN'R may perform at VMA's

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Your vid is no longer available, Arcade.

Well it worked just a second ago.  Let's see....

Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HApn34ML5U4

As I said - it's very well-known and I'm surprised you haven't seen it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I got it to work Arcade. It looks legit? What are you wondering is real?

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I got it to work Arcade. It looks legit? What are you wondering is real?

Some people were saying that the airport vid. is/was fake.  (Guess they're wrong.)

But this is what I'm wondering is real:

Lofton edit: Picture link removed. Anyone who wants to see a pic that may or may not be Buckethead unmasked, send AR a PM. This site respects Bucket's wishes to not have any "unmasked" pics circulating.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

According to the article the odds of GnR playing are about the same as they are of Michael Jackson or N'Sync playing so...... hmm

I really consider this a non-issue. Not worth thinking about. The MTV guy just blows the reporter off when he says "we're talking to all of them". It's a way to get the reporter off the phone with 0 information.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No Slash posters...sorry man, never had them.  Your optimism was non existant 2 weeks ago and now you think the world is all great because there's a 1% chance BH might have something to do with a GnR release sometime in the next 20 years? 
I haven't insulted anybody, yet you've taken every opportunity to insult me.  I've pointed out how people can't seem to get a grip on their emotions at all and flip flop more than any politician ever has.  At least I've always been true to what I believe, and amazingly, I still haven't been wrong on any GnR prediction I've made.  I think it's time you consider worrying about your own posting habits and stop worrying about mine.

Haven't insulted anybody? Thats troll bait once again because all you have to do is go look at the bullshit you posted in that thread earlier and see plenty of examples.

While I worry about my own posting habits, you can spend the next couple days thinking about the bullshit you pulled here the past few days and how offensive and immature you've been.

Also, smiting me twice for a criminal act such as posting my opinion is pretty low class.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Those pics have been shot down as not him. Eerily similar perhaps, but not. By the way, you should link that instead of imbedding it, because the still pic that shows up is a pic of the man, who some could belive is him, unmasked.

Buzzsaw, you do know it is James' job as administrator here to worry about everyone's posting habits right? I mean, you know how forums work, don't you? Someone moderates them at their discretion.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Those pics have been shot down as not him. Eerily similar perhaps, but not. By the way, you should link that instead of imbedding it, because the still pic that shows up is a pic of the man, who some could belive is him, unmasked.

OK, but he seems pretty cool about having his picture(s) taken in that photo (pretty much adds credulence to it not being him).

bigbri wrote:

Buzzsaw, you do know it is James' job as administrator here to worry about everyone's posting habits right? I mean, you know how forums work, don't you? Someone moderates them at their discretion.

Yeah, he should worry more about James' banning habits than posting habits.:haha:

He did a 'Brody'.

That said I better stop 'steering' the thread myself....:)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I edited that post AR. Pics of him "unmasked", even if its not him aren't allowed. Not trying to sound like a dick, but Bucket has always wanted his privacy respected at these sites.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Anyway, back on topic. It would make sense for GNR to do this. About 7 to 10 million people watch the VMAs, many of them younger. If they don't have the personnel in place to do it though, I guess they are out of luck.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

for the first time in a while i am beginning to believe we are close to cd

if that's alright with buzzsaw that is

Board footer