You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

misterID wrote:

Why wouldn't he post the clip of prostitute? If he knew this song wasn't...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Oh so someone else came in and did more orchestration that wasn't buckmaster if that is infact prostitute? How does that make sense?

When did Bucketmaster ever say that he only worked on songs once?  It's very possible he was brought back in to work on the songs again.

Right and that goes toward my theory he could have played on more songs than just the ones he named. Right

I never disputed that.  I fully agree with you that he could have worked on more songs than the ones he mentioned before.  That is very possible. 

So then it is also possible that this is not Prostitute. 

I'm playing Devil's Advocate because i can see it both ways.  Personally, i would love it if this was not Prostitute but i'm not so sure anymore.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
Saikin wrote:

When did Bucketmaster ever say that he only worked on songs once?  It's very possible he was brought back in to work on the songs again.

Right and that goes toward my theory he could have played on more songs than just the ones he named. Right

I never disputed that.  I fully agree with you that he could have worked on more songs than the ones he mentioned before.  That is very possible. 

So then it is also possible that this is not Prostitute. 

I'm playing Devil's Advocate because i can see it both ways.  Personally, i would love it if this was not Prostitute but i'm not so sure anymore.

Right its 50/50

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I don't care if it is Prostitute or not. I think that it's  still a pretty good record either way. Personally I don't hear prostitute. To me it sounds like. "What I would do to have brought you down, myself". It's like he says it to've. Like he's saying "to" and "have" as a conjunction.

It seems like it's getting debated for the wrong reasons though. On one hand you have those who swear it's not prostitute because they think the best is yet to come. Then, on the other hand you have those who want it to be prostitute so they can prove their point that this album is just another record.

I like the song. It's no November Rain or Estranged, but it's still a good song. I can't believe that there's been no word from anybody about the title of the track. You'd think that someone (Axl's monkey boy Bach) would come out and at least tell us the fucking title.:P

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Oh so someone else came in and did more orchestration that wasn't buckmaster if that is infact prostitute? How does that make sense?

Chris Pitman? Makes perfect sense. Buckmaster probably just done orchestration for the main song.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

and look at november rain, axl did it all himself...just cuz it has orchestration doesnt mean it needs a conductor

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Dave, again, why doesn't the guy post the clip of Prostitute if he has it and KNOWS for certain that the clip is indeed Prostitute? It really doesn't make sense that he was clever, or lucky enough to get a clip but doesn't know how to get the full song.

I'm not busting your balls, but its hard to tell from second hand news who's legit or not. And the guy who posted the leaks didn't know the names of any of them, so how would he know that it wasn't Prostitute?

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

just my guesses on what some of the lyrics might be and how they might add up to it being Prostitute, in no order.. just pickin em out
"what would you do if i had to deny your name" - "where would you go if i told you i loved you and then walked away".  "i told you when i found you if there was doubt you should be careful and unafraid"  " now they surround you, all that amounts to is love that youve gained from for pleasure and pain" .. "to live with fortune and shame".     

hes always been hard to understand sometimes.

: actually just read the lyrics thread.. duh.  Good job deciphering, seems pretty much spot on.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

could this song be about Axl's mother's death?

Board footer