You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: What are you eating?

Neemo wrote:

a big mac

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

a big mac

Haven't ate one of those in quite a long time. I'll make a mental note to get one next time I'm in town. Probably get a couple little hamburgers as well because those were always good.

Used to loooooooooooove their Filet O Fish. Too fucking salty now though and not worth eating.

James

James wrote:

a Haagen Dazs Vanilla and Almond ice cream bar.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

A package of peanut butter crackers.

James

James wrote:

Fried cod fillets with tartar sauce, texas toast with melted mozzarella cheese on top, and some dill pickle spears to go with it.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Stuffed crust pizza, breadsticks dipped in marinara sauce, cattlemen's honey bbq wings, and some pepsi.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

sausage rolls, hangover cure big_smile

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Just had an XL cup of coffee and two granola bars - my usual quickie Sunday breakfast since I start work at 10.

James

James wrote:

Don't feel like cooking tonight, so I'm just gonna eat some watermelon and grapefruit.

James

James wrote:

Its Portuguese Festa season, and although I haven't went to any of them this summer, its that annual time of year where the dairy near my house donates cows for the events. The owner gives me tickets to get pots of the stuff for myself. I have two tickets, and will be heading to Gustine here in a few minutes to pick it up.

Its a public event that thousands go to, and happens on Sunday. When you have these tickets though, you show up at the crack of dawn on Saturday and they give you a pot for each ticket you have.

In other words, I'm gonna be gorging myself on this shit for days.

Board footer