You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: A re-post from MyGNR, A GN'R fan convention

misterID wrote:

From what I hear jarmo's a pretty outgoing person. I wouldn't try and start
any shit, but I'd love to know what he looks like in person in the midst of a
debate. The vision in my head is hilarious.

If we met the convo would go like this:

me: Hey, jarmo!

jarmo: Hey! Are you a member at my site?

me: No. I just lurk.

jarmo: Why is that?

me: Because you banned me, you asshole.

And I'll say it right now, I'd buy the man a drink.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I think it'd be a kickass time just like it was at the Hammerstien pre party(Mustang Harry's). Most people are smart enough to realize that even though you may hate a forum personality when you're sitting down having a beer together it's totally different. It would be fun and it would be harmonious 16  the shared passion for Gn'R would break down all barriers at least for that one night.

I wore a U2 shirt to Mustang Harry's and ALOT of people immediately identified me as "Bono" even before I introduced myself. Nobody I met had issues with saying who their screen name was.  It was sweet.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

I have the AFD cross tattooed on my left fore arm (as i am looking at it)

thats all i gotta say about my "era"

does not mean i disrespect others since

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

Everybody's saying CA or NY for a USA destination...  come on... Everybody wants to come to Iowa...  Right???....  I mean, it's right in the middle.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I bet even the forum posters you hate, like I think someone mentioned Nesquick, would even be tolerable in person. A lot of the forum enemies would probably become friends.

Nesquick is the only guy or person from any GNR board I would actually kick his ass if I met him.  Had I met him before he sent me a virus I would've talked to him no probs.  But after that stunt.  No way!  No matter how much I disagree with anyone on a board.  After I leave the site I forget about it.  I respect that others will have different opinions and I can take jokes.  I do not take anything serious here cause basically I don't know any of you personally as I have never met any of you.

Board footer