You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

James wrote:

No one here is a retard, and you should refrain from referring to us as such. Other than that, you make a good point as there are basically jokers everywhere doing this type of thing.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This entire thread is just amazing.  That's all.  Carry on.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Time to chip in: has no one seen the photos of the guy (from Google) posted on one of the CD.com websites, mygnr, etc....

Link.

Definitely looks like the same guy.  And he is a Harmonix employee.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I don't think it's staged or a fake, I think the guy was real, duped, and knows a little bit about the behind the scenes of the game & band. A little bit however.

monkeychow wrote:

i wonder if we're really getting 4 albums? He seemed to be saying it was just something he'd heard around the place...maybe he'd just heard second hand forum rumours?

I agree, this guy probably works for the designing company & wasn't in on the negotiating etc. He's probably only heard the song while playing/testing the game at work, & someone at work who was with him mentioned it's going to be 3 or 4 albums. The VMA thing has some legitimacy, as it's an MTV game, but again, someone with him might have remembered they played the 2002 VMA's & they were speculating they might play them again this year.

Take everything with a grain of salt, don't get your panties in a tizzy.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

MTV t ries to get gnr every year for the VMAs
If axl wants to do it, he will

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

VMAs fine, just tell him not to scream, that made me ashamed to be a gnr fan that day

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I dunno, im thinkin SR will be another OMG.. altho i do however like OMG.. but OMG has seemingly nothing to do with C.D, much in the way i reckon SR will... its like the ginger stepchild of C.D

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
mickronson wrote:

I dunno, im thinkin SR will be another OMG.. altho i do however like OMG.. but OMG has seemingly nothing to do with C.D, much in the way i reckon SR will... its like the ginger stepchild of C.D

It sounds like another better.
They said its like a hint of old gnr mixed with NIN but its poppy.
That fits better to a T
so id guess the song is in the same style of better

Board footer