You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Bumblefoot Interview w. Polish GNR fans

DCK wrote:

Yeah, I didn't really see anything wrong with at least asking.

Really...

Think twice?

We are listening to something people STOLE. It's not supposed to be out! And then we have the nerve to go back to the core and ask what the name of the song is?!

"Yeah hey dude..the guy who stole your car gave it to me, but I'm a bit confused to what type it is, care to tell me, thanks!!"

Bloody well makes me sad how people just can't fucking seem to think before they open their mouth. Ron answered it because he is a NICE guy. I wouldn't have.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I agree with russ.  No harm in asking.  And I can tell you that if they hadn't asked there would be a lot more bitching.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Bumble is the man - love his sense of humor.

DCK

DCK wrote:

And I can tell you that if they hadn't asked there would be a lot more bitching.

Says more about the rudeness and general tone of GNR fans than my point really.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
DCK wrote:

And I can tell you that if they hadn't asked there would be a lot more bitching.

See DCK.  While I agree with your analogy that downloading a song like WE ALL did (I'm willing to bet you downloaded them too) is like stealing a car and then ask the owner what kind of car it is.  BUT!  Sadly this is how the industry is today and they have to find a way to adapt.  I'm against downloaing music and movies illegally too.  I still buy cd's and DVD's.  But I did download the leaks.  And the reason is simple.  I can't buy those frigging leaks cause Axl won't release them.  When/if he does I will buy them.  Why?  Cause I'm a fan of Axl's music.  Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered to download it.  Sure some people refuse to buy the songs nowadays.  And even if those leaks hadn't happened you can bet your ass that IF Axl chooses to release those songs one day that those who downloaded the leaks and never had any intentions on buying the record.  They'll still do the same when the album is released, only difference is that they'll know the name of that famous song # 2.  The question I take it more that we all have an interest in Axl's music and want to know more about it.  Nothing wrong with that.

DCK

DCK wrote:

See DCK.  While I agree with your analogy that downloading a song like WE ALL did (I'm willing to bet you downloaded them too) is like stealing a car and then ask the owner what kind of car it is.  BUT!  Sadly this is how the industry is today and they have to find a way to adapt.  I'm against downloaing music and movies illegally too.  I still buy cd's and DVD's.  But I did download the leaks.  And the reason is simple.  I can't buy those frigging leaks cause Axl won't release them.  When/if he does I will buy them.  Why?  Cause I'm a fan of Axl's music.  Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered to download it.  Sure some people refuse to buy the songs nowadays.  And even if those leaks hadn't happened you can bet your ass that IF Axl chooses to release those songs one day that those who downloaded the leaks and never had any intentions on buying the record.  They'll still do the same when the album is released, only difference is that they'll know the name of that famous song # 2.  The question I take it more that we all have an interest in Axl's music and want to know more about it.  Nothing wrong with that.

You fail to get my point. I agree to all of what you said. I was happy to download them. I took pleasure in it too. I think Jarmo and HTGTH are idiots for censoring any kind of talk about it. GNR fans deserve leaks. After 10 years of waiting and being the most patient fans in the world, illegal leaks are something we bloody well deserve.

My point is, when you download leaks (no matter how u feel about anything) you do it "quietly". Discuss it here..discuss it anywhere and be cool about it, but don't seek the core with annoying questions as to what the songs are called! We want to know more about Axl's music? Fine, but it doesn't give us the right to act like stupid teenagers! Download them, listen to them, enjoy them, discuss them and jerk off to them (if youre Jarmo) but don't seek the people someone stole them from! It's common decency!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
DCK wrote:

Bbf has talked about how he's illegally downloaded albums before in his life.  So he can't bitch when people do that to him.

DCK

DCK wrote:

Bbf has talked about how he's illegally downloaded albums before in his life.  So he can't bitch when people do that to him.

He's in there with a few other millions. Maybe even Axl have downloaded a few crappy rap albums himself.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
DCK wrote:

He's in there with a few other millions. Maybe even Axl have downloaded a few crappy rap albums himself.

So what's your argument then?

Board footer