You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Slash joins Fergie on stage for a rendition of SCOM

Saikin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Bono wrote:

My God roll   Times have changed. Gn'R aren't rebelling anymore. And if anything this is a way for Gn'R's music to hit the ears of younger people who might not otherwise be exposed to it. Whether we like it or not iSlash is a music icon in the industry. He likely intermingles with everyone in the industry. From Lemmy to Justin Timberlake to Jane's Addiction to Fergie to whoever. Just as Axl woudl if he ever left his house. You know what. Slash probably ran into Fergie at a Party and she had probably been covering the song in her live shows and they probably got talking and figured it'd be fun. I'm so glad Slash isn't some pretentious asshole who thinks he's got too much integrity to play music.  Like I said if Axl came out and sang with here people would be fucking all over it but Slash is a  sellout. Right. roll  So many people thought Carrie Unbderwood's Gn'R covers were cool so if Slash played with her is that lame? She is afterall a product of a karaoke contest.  Fuck no.  if Slash played with Carrie Underwood itd be cool as fuck.   Times have changed.

Disagree.  If Axl had joined Fergie on stage i'd be saying the same thing i'm saying now.

Me too. But we wouldn't have to worry about that since Axl wouldn't do something like that. 22

I have yet to see Axl in any commercials or singing along side anyone like this.  I think that's a good thing.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Yeah, DJ Axl in GTA, Axl singing a Rod Stewart cover, praising C. Aguilera or Nu-GN'R in Rockband 2 is cool as fuck, but Slash doing GH or Slash playing with Fergie is uncool. 2

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Yeah, DJ Axl in GTA, Axl singing a Rod Stewart cover, praising C. Aguilera or Nu-GN'R in Rockband 2 is cool as fuck, but Slash doing GH or Slash playing with Fergie is uncool. 2

I thought the Donatella Versace thing and Big Daddy was quite cool though. 16

Right I'm off to listen to 'Sailing'. Rock on.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash's Wah is working here.  A better performance is you ask me.  This is from his birthday party!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fergie's ass is beyond amazing.  Slash fucking sounded great!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fergie's ass is beyond amazing.  Slash fucking sounded great!

They only way that is watchable for me is if i let the whole thing load, then skip ahead to Slash's solos and watch Fergie shake her ass.  16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

[youtube]rVvqYpBgCvY&feature=related[/youtube]

Paradise City

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

SCOM from Slash's birthday sounds great, Slash pulls it off like he hasn't skipped a beat from his GN'R days.

Board footer