You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

James wrote:

Good to see you again Jac.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yep, like most everyone else here, I was around at the old ROV site after being invited over from HTGTH by Pride&Glory.

I'm Alex, a 29 year old guitar-playing Australian guy with a mad passion for all things rock n' roll since back in 1992 discovering THE greatest rock n' roll band to ever exist - GN'R (of course).
After that, it didn't take me long to go on to become the obsessed Guns/Slash/Axl fan that I am today, whilst discovering a whole lot of other kickass bands along the way, and also meeting some other cool like minded people like those that are here on this board.

Hi Jac and Metallex, good to see you guys back here!

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I'm Jack, 18, loved the old ROV and it's members, believe in this new site, and hope we can enjoy this community together. I also post on HTGTH occasionally

I don't post too much and am probably not the most recognizable member, but I enjoy lurking in the background and the occasional cool chat with various members.

Looking forward to good memories on a new site!

Hi Jack!!  Great to see you here!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcome to old freinds and new members 9

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Hi,

It took me some time to find this place 16  Most of you know me from ROV and HTGTH. I hope this site will 'continue' to be my favourite GN'R forum.

Cheers,

Mikkamakka

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Good to see you here Mikkamakka 22

Hi MikkaMakka!!  Nice to see you again 5

GrizzDotCom
 Rep: 3 

GrizzDotCom wrote:

Originally THESTONEDMAIDS way back when at HTGTH, morphing to Stoned for the most part and now Hammy.  The latter 2 names i used at ROV as well, for those who don't know me, that's because i tend to stick with the wrestling areas, on a GN'R board, yep, that's weird, but for some reason the community attracts great wrestling fans.....

Oh and the GrizzDotCom is from my new fave tv show, if you like it, you should know, if you don't, you don't.:D

Board footer