You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

Sky Dog wrote:

While were kissing ass, Neemo I love your choice of movie quotes.....your current is a classic.:beer:

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

wow, it's the most active topic of the board. Wake up, Axl, it's time to do something!

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:

Wow. I managed to get my very own thread here, huh? Nice.

Yeah, that chump BP decided to ban me and make up shit saying I've been banned from every gunner board. Actually, I have active accounts here, mygnr, newgnr - so go figure. The guy is a fucking useless hand puppet if I've ever seen one. Bumble graced his stupid ass with an interview so he's decided to act as though he's part of the camp's management team. I already opened up a new account under the name Incognito's Revenge. Re-posted my thread offering my 19 minutes of footage for a new track. Even willing to part with it for 'Shackler'. Before any of you start your, "I'm a lying attention whore" - save it. I have never publically claimed to have anything aside from this - and it was absolute dumb luck that I even came across it during my 'money to charity for leaks' venture. The footage is 19 mins of rehearsal footage which includes the footage that leaked a couple years back. There are more people than 1 who have this. The guy I got it from had nothing to do with any of these forums. Trust me when I said it was dumb luck. I thought I was about to secure a different mix of a 'Blues' demo that was supposed to be a guitar driven intro vice the piano. Never panned out and I ended up with this. I can honestly say, I've never had much interest in getting it, but when the guy told me that he had it and was willing to deal for it, I figured, what the hell. The footage is cool. Axl even disses on Bucket for a second. Says some funny shit.

Anyway, I'm not looking for attention, or to "hoard" from the community, I'm just interested in seeing if something else could surface if this little gem were used properly. Again, I hope that each and every one of you have it soon. I honestly mean that. But for now, it's a bartering tool - and one that I intend on using. Maybe eventually, our riches will be even greater.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

You should have gone the silent route with the footage. Now that they know you'll share it all, the number of hoarders willing to 'help' decreases significantly.

Not much to be done about that now though. Let's just hope.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

But why Shackler's? We know it's coming so the only reason I can see for trading for that is to gain a bit of fame and glory by having it first. If you were looking for something that might not be coming out (Sorry, The General, unheard studio demos) I can understand but trading for a song we'll all hear in about a month is kinda silly, isn't it?

I say just leak the footage. But hey, that's just me.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You should have gone the silent route with the footage. Now that they know you'll share it all, the number of hoarders willing to 'help' decreases significantly.

Not much to be done about that now though. Let's just hope.

As I've stated at mygnr and chinesedemocracy.com, nothing will come from me. If somebody has 'Shackler' or another rare gem - and is interested in trading and then leaking it themself, that's there own ass. It won't come from me, and I maintain that. Can't afford the drama with it. Believe me.

I'm just saying, things tend to surface in time. Especially with the more hands that it passes through. That's all I was insinuating. Never did I intend to make it sound like I would "share" anything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Lets try not to attack other forum admins here, although you deserved a rebuttal to "your very own thread here". Had I not been stoned off my ass last night, I probably would have locked this on principle because what a forum member does somewhere else is irrelevant to what happens here. However, you are a pretty "high profile" member of the communities and like dark, mysteron,etc., some discussion about you at all sites is pretty much a given.

On topic, I wish you luck trying to get something with that, because I really think you're gonna need it. I realize that footage might be a hardcore collector's wet dream(and thats what you're banking on), but most interest in that has seemed to die down. I am a hardcore Bucket supporter and I could easily live without ever seeing it. Most feel the same, although that might actually help you in your quest as the person you happen to trade with would know there's no huge demand for it to be exposed.

Question: Have you run into anyone legitimate claiming to have the HOB DVD or the I Don't Care About You video?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Which makes you a hoarder. James and Neemo may be fine with promoting a hoarder's efforts to selfishly collect on their site, but I think it's a mistake. Saying 'it might come out eventually if more people have it' doesn't change that fact that by not sharing whatever you get you're a hoarder.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

James and Neemo may be fine with promoting a hoarder's efforts to selfishly collect on their site, but I think it's a mistake.

I'm not promoting anything. People are allowed to discuss things, and this is one of the things going on. Would you rather we do like other sites and only allow a few things on the table for discussion and everything else doesn't exist?

Whether you approve of the situation or not, I think you can understand why its a topic of discussion.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

On topic, I wish you luck trying to get something with that, because I really think you're gonna need it. I realize that footage might be a hardcore collector's wet dream(and thats what you're banking on), but most interest in that has seemed to die down. I am a hardcore Bucket supporter and I could easily live without ever seeing it. Most feel the same, although that might actually help you in your quest as the person you happen to trade with would know there's no huge demand for it to be exposed.

I completely agree with your assesment. I really do. I personally don't know if the "demand" is high myself. I'm just hoping that it is worth it to someone who has something to offer in return. I could lie and say I have 'The General" or an 'Atlas Shrugged' demo, but ultimately it would be a lie and I'd have to do my damndest to manipulate the other individual without being able to offer proof. With this, send me a few seconds of Axl's vocals on 'Shackler' or possibly something else, and I'll send you a 5 minute AVI file of unseen footage. From there, if they're interested, which I'm sure they will be, we'll continue with business.

James Lofton wrote:

Question: Have you run into anyone legitimate claiming to have the HOB DVD or the I Don't Care About You video?

I'd trade this footage for a HOB dvd in a second. Never heard of anyone claiming to have it , though.
I've been a gunner fan for nearly 20 years andf I've never even heard the rumor about the 'I don't care about you' video. Interesting.

Board footer