You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: For those on here who had faith in Incognito

James wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I'd trade this footage for a HOB dvd in a second. Never heard of anyone claiming to have it , though.
I've been a gunner fan for nearly 20 years andf I've never even heard the rumor about the 'I don't care about you' video. Interesting.

Its gonna take more than this to get that HOB DVD or the guy who originally had the VMA rehearsals would have already got it.

That video isn't a rumor. A few years ago some foreign director(whose name I don't remember) had it on his resume. I was just wondering if you had heard any mentions of it in the hoarding circles. Obviously not.

That will probably be hoarded until doomsday as its basically the last video the old band did.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I'd trade this footage for a HOB dvd in a second. Never heard of anyone claiming to have it , though.
I've been a gunner fan for nearly 20 years andf I've never even heard the rumor about the 'I don't care about you' video. Interesting.

Its gonna take more than this to get that HOB DVD or the guy who originally had the VMA rehearsals would have already got it.

I was just saying  that I'd do it in a second, not that I thought I'd get it. Unless the right track comes along, I'll probably just end up keeping this in the vault for awhile.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Congrats on your find.

Why not post a 15 second clip on youtube to prove you have the video? It'll quiet all the non-believers (myself included btw) and it proves to anyone hoarding tracks that you have what you claim.

I doubt someone will send a sample of Shackler to you in advance, there would be nothing stopping you then approaching other hoarders you've contacted to claim you have the full track roll

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
downliner wrote:

Congrats on your find.

Why not post a 15 second clip on youtube to prove you have the video? It'll quiet all the non-believers (myself included btw) and it proves to anyone hoarding tracks that you have what you claim.

I doubt someone will send a sample of Shackler to you in advance, there would be nothing stopping you then approaching other hoarders you've contacted to claim you have the full track roll

I guess I'm going to just have to find a way to sleep at night knowing that you don't believe me, d-liner.

I've already given somebody a 6-7 second clip who I firmly know has ties to individuals who either have possesion of certain 'gems' or know of those who do. I know the person won't betray my trust and I know it'll end up being seen by the right person(s). Those are the only people that I am concerned with believing me. Unless you have something of interest, d-liner. Maybe then I'd be more caring.

<EDIT> I suppose that I should add that it doesn't necessarily have to be a 5 second clip via email or PM. Playing a clip over the phone TO SHOW PROOF, could also result in a negotiation. That way, individuals like d-liner, don't think that I have ulterior motives aside from actually obtaining music.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I guess I'm going to just have to find a way to sleep at night knowing that you don't believe me, d-liner.

I've already given somebody a 6-7 second clip who I firmly know has ties to individuals who either have possesion of certain'gems' or know of those who do. I know the person won't betray my trust and I know it'll end up being seen by the right person(s). Those are the only people that I am concerned with believing me. Unless you have something of interest, d-liner. Maybe then I'd be more caring.

16 No need for the sarcasm, I felt my point was valid.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Add me to the list that doesn't care anymore.  I'm so sick of people trying to romanticize their efforts to get leaks.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

f-off.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Incognito wrote:

I've already given somebody a 6-7 second clip who I firmly know has ties to individuals who either have possesion of certain 'gems' or know of those who do. I know the person won't betray my trust and I know it'll end up being seen by the right person(s)

This is the kind of James Bond shit that gets old.

People who hoard tracks and people who get into this kind of attention seeking "i'm special because i can post that my contact's contact randouzs with a person who can't be named to trade in something we can't tell you, doesn't happen until the sun sets over the yard, and the proof that my 20 sec of legit amazing namelessness will be seen by those who see, but who can't be named, except the one who had what they traded silently".

It's so childish. People who hoard tracks arn't special. Cool songs and footage doesn't get any better because no one else has it. It doesn't make you in the band. And we don't all work for the CIA.

The whole GNR community needs to grow up - if people are true fans - they enjoy talking to other true GNR fans about GNR stuff - and this process includes talking about leaks and new songs and sharing material - anyone who does otherwise isn't a real fan but simply an attention whore on smalltime ego or powertrip in my opinion.

That's not supposed to be a direct insult to incognito personally more than it is to say i'm done seeing a need for any of this bullshit to endlessly go on.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

^^ I agree completely.  Who thinks we should add a rule to our forum...if a leak happens we talk about it, but no more posts by people who post bullshit about trying to get leaks just to stroke their own ego.   

Who's with me?

EDIT:

And yes it is meant as a direct insult to Incognito, Arcade Roses, and whoever else feels the need to role play CIA agent.

Most of us come here in our spare time to relax, have good conversations, and talk about Guns N' Roses...not play mission impossible.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

You are full of BS. Post the clip on youtube or take your small, attention-seeking penis in your hand and kindly fuck off. I come here every fucking day to see this stupid shit? No. Take a cue from MSL and do your negotiating behind the scenes. If you're gonna come here and puff out your chest, back it up. You are full of it and anyone reading this is gonna realize that is true if you can't even put a small clip on youtube. Now.

Board footer