You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

NY Giants82 wrote:

I'll defer to you dark. Do you have an idea of what it might be?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Maybe a *clip* of 'SR'.

You think MSL jacks off to clips?:haha:

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

If I said I knew exactly what 'it' is, I'd be asked for proof.. so lets go with, instead, a hypothetical situation.

In a parallel universe, I know exactly what it is.  In that same parallel universe, I don't think 'it' is SR.  In that SAME parallel universe, my not thinking that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't think that.

You're at like, what, 98 minutes left to see what's happening?  That's not too horribly bad.

-darknemus

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Why would the VMA rehearsal warrant this? We're supposed to be excited about rehearsals now? Unfinished demos are bad enough, but practice? We're talking about practice!?! Lol.   
Guess we've dumbed ourselves down.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:
darknemus wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

If I said I knew exactly what 'it' is, I'd be asked for proof.. so lets go with, instead, a hypothetical situation.

In a parallel universe, I know exactly what it is.  In that same parallel universe, I don't think 'it' is SR.  In that SAME parallel universe, my not thinking that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't think that.

You're at like, what, 98 minutes left to see what's happening?  That's not too horribly bad.

-darknemus

Cool. Thats good enough for me. This is gonna be a long 98 minutes though!!!:haha:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Maybe a *clip* of 'SR'.

You think MSL jacks off to clips?:haha:

Well, he may just *tease* us - à la 'Oh My God' (but unofficially) - as the real leak will probably occur soon....  I don't doubt he will have the full track of whatever he posts - if of course it is a track.  (It may be a heard track drastically reworked or an earlier version, I don't know.)

At the risk of reopening some earlier wounds, I wonder if he at some point jac... er, encountered the same 'Zodiac' clip (as he mentioned he had at least encountered the same people).:haha:

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
darknemus wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

-darknemus

You must be related to Phil Zelikow.

I'm looking forward to why it had to be this particular time.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Why would the VMA rehearsal warrant this? We're supposed to be excited about rehearsals now? Unfinished demos are bad enough, but practice? We're talking about practice!?! Lol.   

I personally have never been all too excited about the VMA rehearsal, but I must say I'd be inclined to watch it.

I'd love to get the VMA footage, but it would be a letdown if thats what it was.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bri, I thought you loved leaks?:haha:

bucket

Board footer