You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Will Axl be in any Videos with Baz

Anyone think if Baz does a video for any of the songs that Axl is on, will Axl actually agree to be in the video.

If Baz does one for BIS, I can't see how Axl couldn't be in it, he sings the song with him.

As far as Stuck Inside, he can get away with Axl not being in there, IMO.   

Love is a Bitchslap we haven't heard yet but if it's like Stuck Inside with a rather small part in the song, he could get away with Axl not being in that one either but the video would be so much better having Axl singing his parts.

It would be great to see Axl guesting in a video as well as being on official material.  9

Honestly I doubt they make any music videos for the album.    Baz funded the whole thing out of his pocket.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

Honestly I doubt they make any music videos for the album.    Baz funded the whole thing out of his pocket.

I agree. No videos are happening with this project. Even if one was recorded, MTV would avoid it like the plague, Axl or no Axl. It might get in a few rotations on Fuse, but thats it.

Jameslofton wrote:

I agree. No videos are happening with this project. Even if one was recorded, MTV would avoid it like the plague, Axl or no Axl. It might get in a few rotations on Fuse, but thats it.

MTV seems to like Bach actually.   He went on TRL a few weeks ago to perform his rap song November 20.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

MTV seems to like Bach actually.   He went on TRL a few weeks ago to perform his rap song November 20.

I wasn't insinuating MTV was anti Bach or Axl. They are anti rock, and pretty damn close to being anti music. GNR could record a video for CD tomorrow, the song hit the radio and go to number one, and there still be a chance MTV ignores it.

MTV is not the way to promote things anymore unless you are a rap or pop star.

yer.. come to think of it I can't even remember the last time I turned on MTV.

Board footer