You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: KFRQ plays Baz/Axl song Back in the Saddle

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm glad to see the song getting good reviews, but more accurately, I'm glad to see Axl getting good reviews.  Hopefully that continues.

Sky Dog wrote:

Why would you be so concerned? Axl is a grown man. He can make decisions on his own and can take the fall for what happens. This bullshit about bad reviews scaring him away from releasing Chinese is ludicrous. Even if it may be true, guess what? If he is that much of a chickenshit, I don't want to ever hear anything from him again-old band, new band, side projects-NOTHING. That's how I look at things. As far as the Bach songs go, whether they are good or bad is all opinion. If you don't like, don't listen. Simple as that.:headbang:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The song reached number one because about a thousand internet junkies called and requested it. When it comes to anything GNR related(or axl related), you're gonna have to wait and see how it does at many stations and not put all your eggs in one rigged basket.

I'm not trying to deflate this balloon. Its cool its that high, but we all know why its in that spot. Wait until this goes national and how it does in everyones local market. That will tell you the real interest. If it starts getting requests everywhere, Baz may have a real hit on his hands.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Thanks for posting that Russ 5

This album is going to do exceptionally well, people want to hear this kind of rock again 9  I think it's so true how they compliment each other vocally.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Does anyone have a real mp3 of Back in the Saddle?....not the radio rip with the muted guitars but the real deal.:P

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer