You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Stuck Inside

James wrote:

Its just the Bach version circulating.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I haven't listened to the leaks yet.  I really don't have much desire to.  Baz is using Axl to promote his album.  Of course, it's a mutually beneficial thing, as all Baz does is promote Axl's non-existent album.  But this is just silly.  I've downloaded them, maybe I'll listen someday, just to see what the fuss is about.  To be honest, I don't have very high hopes.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

He can still give an opinion on a subject without having listened to the songs.  Maybe he doesn't like the concept.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think its wierd to download then not listen. I'd either listen to it, or not bother in the first place to D/L. Your results may vary smile

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I think its wierd to download then not listen. I'd either listen to it, or not bother in the first place to D/L. Your results may vary smile

I did that with the gnr leaks last year.  I didn't listen to them for awhile, but gave in eventually.  I wanted to have them in case I changed my mind.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He can still give an opinion on a subject without having listened to the songs.  Maybe he doesn't like the concept.

He can give an opinion on a song he hasn't listened to? That's what this thread is about right? The song Stuck Inside?

To answer your question; I downloaded because I'd like to have them in case I ever decide it's something I'd like to hear.  It may become harder to get these down the road.  In any event, the leak was there and I downloaded.  I'll listen sometime over the next few days, I'm sure, but it's definitely not on my priority list.

From reactions I've read, it's not something that'll appeal to me, but of course as always I'll make the final judgment call when I finally hear the songs.

And did I give an opinion?  Nope.  I just said I hadn't listened and the reaction that it's getting isn't encouraging me to want to listen.  That's not an opinion of the song itself.

As for the not commenting on a song that I haven't heard yet... isn't that why everyone's still here?  We're attached to an album that we haven't heard and get a shit load of wacky threads.  The all time classics were the 16 second Check Mate that people toted as the best song ever, and a song that sounds phenomenal, Sorry, which no one even heard.  As far as I'm concerned, I can post where I damn well please.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He can give an opinion on a song he hasn't listened to? That's what this thread is about right? The song Stuck Inside?

This is a Guns N' Roses site.  People talk about shit they have no clue about every day.  There are songs that none of us have heard that have the reputation among some fans as being masterpieces.  There's an album none of us have heard that some people think will sell a million copies it's first day out.  Speculation is all we have.

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is a Guns N' Roses site.  People talk about shit they have no clue about every day.  There are songs that none of us have heard that have the reputation among some fans as being masterpieces.  There's an album none of us have heard that some people think will sell a million copies it's first day out.  Speculation is all we have.

This topic is a little different BZ, it's a song we have and we can listen to.

Board footer