You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Fantasy football anyone?

nugdafied wrote:

I'm in it to win it. Always looking to add some more bling to my yahoo trophy case.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if there is still room then i'm game 22

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It will auto draft for anybody that isn't at the live draft based on that person's rankings.  There is no big deal to not being there other than last minute injury news (unlikely).

Yeah if for some reason you can't make the draft you can pre-rank the players.  And as Buzzsaw alluded to I'd suggest moving guys who get injured and go on IR to the excluded list so you don't get stuck with them.  Yahoo's rankings are pretty decent but sometimes if they'll draft you 4 QB's when you would've rather have taken an extra WR or RB or so.  We'll try to get a time amiable for most if not all.  And thank you all for joining.  Love the enthusiasm.  We went from 6 teams to 10 in one day, good showing. 

And Neemo there's still room if you want in, that is if you're not already in there.  Just so I have it straight, are you in there Buzzsaw, and if so which team?  And machine, which team are you?  I'm guessing either Demolition or Be Afraid.  I've got the other ones figured out.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I must've missed ur pm faldor but I'm joined up now. I may or may not be at the draft but I'd probably be etter off with a computer-picked team anyways haha.

faldor

faldor wrote:

The draft is SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT, but someone dropped out yesterday so we now have an odd number of teams.  Yahoo won't allow drafts to take place with such silliness, no byes allowed.  So if we don't get another team added (or dropped) by tonight, we don't draft.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You should delay the draft until someone else has joined.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah that's what I'll have to end up doing, if someone doesn't join during the day today.  They won't let the draft go on until there's an even number of teams anyway.  A friend of mine said he'd join but he's not really a GNR fan.  But that would allow us to draft tonight.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Did Neemo join up?  How about Bono also, i remember he was pretty into football (Pats fan if I recall correctly, or myb it was the stinkin Cowboys mad )

faldor

faldor wrote:

I sent a PM to Neemo.  Not sure if he ever joined up or not.  I don't think he's in there right now though.  Don't think I tried Bono.

nugdafied wrote:

Damn......there's gotta be one more person on the forum that would join for the hell of it. I have the nite off & everything. Not that I asked for it off or anything, it just happened this way.

Board footer