You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: your current tracklisting

BLS-Pride wrote:

Chinese Democracy
Rhiad
The Blues
Better
Madagascar
If the World
IRS
Untitled
There Was a Time
Shacklers Revenge

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge
Shacklers Revenge

Rogue08
 Rep: 3 

Rogue08 wrote:

Boy, I feel silly...I assumed that 'Rhiad and the Bedouins' was about an old friend of Axl's...

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

1.   Chinese Democracy
2.   IRS
3.   Better
4.   Prostitute
5.   Madagascar
6.   Rhiad and the Beduions
7.   If the world
8.   The Blues
9.   The Catcher in the rye
10.  Shacklers revenge
11.  There was a time

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

1)  CD
2)  Rhiad
3)  Chicken Dinner
4)  Better
5)  If the World
6)  Catcher
7)  Number 2
8)  The Blues
9)  IRS
10)  Madagascar
11)  Twat

Rogue08

Rogue08 wrote:

OK well it seems unanimous that CD is first track on most peoples lists....However... if we have to wait fourteen years for an album, then fuckers, we want a goddamned box set - nothin' less. We want every version of every track on its own disc.  So disc One will be every version known to man of Chinese Democracy, including the Radio Shack recorder version of Ax in his bedroom alone with the acoustic guitar. Disc number two is every version of Rhiad. Mean it. We waited long enough we want every version. Even Tom Zutauts. We want specific artwork for each disc and song. We want a poster, and board schematics from the studio. We want it sold in a KFC bucket. We want Ax's hand written diary of the whole project. Personally signed - not done by that forging jerk Goldstein [my copy of Ravioli Incident is apparently worthless, and I know someone who lost a breast due to it being a phony signature.] I want a map of the world showing where every leak has gone to and come from. Screw the cost of this we have been saving for fourteen years. Charge what you like. Stack it next to Hannah Montana. We'll be there. And then we want to be able to put whatever song in which ever version from which ever disc in which ever order we chose on whatever day. We want to exercise true Chinese Democracy.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
UntiedLaces wrote:

OK well it seems unanimous that CD is first track on most peoples lists....However... if we have to wait fourteen years for an album, then fuckers, we want a goddamned box set - nothin' less. We want every version of every track on its own disc.  So disc One will be every version known to man of Chinese Democracy, including the Radio Shack recorder version of Ax in his bedroom alone with the acoustic guitar. Disc number two is every version of Rhiad. Mean it. We waited long enough we want every version. Even Tom Zutauts. We want specific artwork for each disc and song. We want a poster, and board schematics from the studio. We want it sold in a KFC bucket. We want Ax's hand written diary of the whole project. Personally signed - not done by that forging jerk Goldstein [my copy of Ravioli Incident is apparently worthless, and I know someone who lost a breast due to it being a phony signature.] I want a map of the world showing where every leak has gone to and come from. Screw the cost of this we have been saving for fourteen years. Charge what you like. Stack it next to Hannah Montana. We'll be there. And then we want to be able to put whatever song in which ever version from which ever disc in which ever order we chose on whatever day. We want to exercise true Chinese Democracy.

I know you're just joking, but we're not really owed anything.

CD first, TWAT last seems to be pretty much a consensus, in between is all a matter of opinion.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
UntiedLaces wrote:

The bonus disc can have Rhiad with backing Tuba from Zoot.  We can even let him put the Nirvana drum sound that he was so clever at defining, on it too.

My order would be:

Chi Dem
Better
The Blues
Shacklers Revenge
Madagascar
IRS
Number 2
If The World
Rhiad
Catcher
TWAT

Rogue08

Rogue08 wrote:

OK Aussie, if we are going to piecemealed, we like your order. You might want to see how switching Chicken Dinner with Madagascar works. We're glad not see Silkworm. We haven't heard #2. And we think Prostitute should be renamed 'Message', and we like it better than Rhiad in that spot. 'If The World' is better than you think. You will be surprised at how it does. OK. We're standing outside Wal Mart. When do the doors open?

Ninjutsu
 Rep: 0 

Ninjutsu wrote:

My tracklist is as follows

01 - Better
02 - I.R.S.
03 - There Was A Time
04 - If The World
05 - Catcher In The Rye
06 - Chinese Democracy
07 - The Blues