You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: MSL's GnRSource interview transcript

Smoking Guns wrote:

In another life MSL and Jason Bourne are twins.  MSL, I loved reading your interview.  Thanks for everything you did/do!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

alright, well i guess you have more experience with these hoarders than i do, so you can teach class while i go eat some raisin bran. holler.

I don't have a problem with you or what you did - I support you and believe your story.  But anybody could leak anything without putting much thought into it if they had it.  19

i wish these people would think as logically as you and i, but they are extremely paranoid and irrational . . .

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

But the interaction with Beta and the lawyers, and all that shit, I believe MSL 100% of that shit. That's not hard to believe at all.

Totally agree.  After reading their reactions to the fans it's just too easy to believe.

hey buzzsaw, sorry about before. i get very cranky if i wait too long to eat my raisin bran when i get up. i feel much better now.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

hey buzzsaw, sorry about before. i get very cranky if i wait too long to eat my raisin bran when i get up. i feel much better now.

No worries.  It's all good!

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hey MSL

Haven'y heard your interview yet, will do soon

Interested to know how you got into this whole hoarding leaking  business in the first place?

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

But "Sorry" is the track Bach claims he did vocals on, correct?  I imagine his voice would be a tell-tale way to I.D. the song...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer