You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnrevolution
 Rep: 0 

Re: GNR Evolution Mantra

gnrevolution wrote:

Welcome to GNRevolution.com!

Like a phoenix, we rose from the ashes on October 9th, 2007, and have since completed the first cycle of revision, continuing our work on providing all fans with an alternative view of not just Guns N' Roses, but of the online communities themselves. While there are many different GNR communities of varying shapes and sizes, we pride ourselves on giving you a unique experience and unlimited access to the world of Guns N' Roses and the Chinese Democracy saga.

Why GNR Evolution you ask? The Guns' origins are the streets of Hollywood, and over the past two decades they have evolved into the mysterious, perplexing, bizarre, and yet amazing band that we continue to follow today.

While GNR Evolution obviously focuses on the contemporary band and the Chinese Democracy saga, fans of all and any Guns N' Roses lineup variations are welcomed to share their thoughts, memories and opinions.

We offer a different environment than what you may have used in various GNR online communities in the past years. GNR Evolution isn't seeking a large membership just for the sake of it. Our goal is to provide you with a friendly environment where fellow members show respect towards one another. Heated discussion is known to break out at any moment, but it is done with class and a dose of integrity.

Your status here is that of an equal. It doesn't matter whether you have one post or a million, you are valued just the same as everyone else in this community. We were all "noobs" once, so no worries about discrimination just for the fact you like the site and are a new participant. What does matter is that you are capable of forming a coherent thought while respecting those around you.

Also, GNR Evolution offers more than just Guns N Roses. We also have several downloads sections(and one specifically for members only), a chat room, sections for things such as other artists/bands, News, Politics, Sports, Movies, Celebrities,etc.  In other words, just about any topic here is fair game.

It is not our intention to patronize you, or act as any sort of Great Firewall of China, deciding on your behalf what you should or should not discuss with other fans. We will, however, moderate the discussions whenever necessary to what we strive to be a sensible degree, and while we're not infallible, everything we do is done within the best interests of the entire community.

We are ready to accept you into our fold and offer you the same respect we express to our already established members. In return, we ask you to treat your fellow members in the same regard. A community is always larger than a single individual, and in case one member is determined to be harmful to the greater whole, the choice is as simple as it is apparent. This community has always had a "close knit family" environment, and regardless of how big or small the site is, that foundation will never be allowed to crumble.

Remember that and you'll do fine.

Have a look around and see what we offer. If you feel this community is the place for you, step right in. We have such sights to show you....

Sincerely,

GNR Evolution Staff

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Amen

stickman1981

stickman1981 wrote:

i have been a fan since i was 8 years old not sure what to think bout new cd but i like it i guess i was looking for you to come  out kicking ass like the old gnr

Btstyles

Btstyles wrote:

First of all this is the best album that Axl could possibly put out given the resources.  This album is layered people!  You are not going to love every song the first time u hear it but u keep listening to the album while working out or in the background while ur browsing the internet and you will start to love every single song.  I do not see how any real GNR Fan who has been there from the beginning could see otherwise.  Every song is rediculous you must Respect the AXL! He is the greatest rock and roll front man of all time hands down.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Guys try to keep this thread clear.  Its mainly for new signups to read so they understand how this site operates.  If you want to talk about the album, grab one of the many other threads dedicated to it.

philw19642002

Just would like to say to Axil. Better will be your best song ever. It has the most meaningful lyrics and content then any GNR songs to date.Where the Hell can I purchase the download of it?
                                                                       Keep On Keepin On!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

you should be able to get it from ITunes! 5 welcome to the board

mac79

mac79 wrote:

Good stuff Axl you have just proven that you are Guns n' Roses, great new album.
Hopefully we get to hear more new stuff. Chinese Democracy is the first album i have bought in about 15 years and it is worth every cent. You are a legend.
Thank you

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
mac79 wrote:

Good stuff Axl you have just proven that you are Guns n' Roses, great new album.
Hopefully we get to hear more new stuff. Chinese Democracy is the first album i have bought in about 15 years and it is worth every cent. You are a legend.
Thank you

ummm. Out of place a bit?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
strat0 wrote:
mac79 wrote:

Thank you

ummm. Out of place a bit?

Not necessarily. This site pops up in various google searches. When someone joins, it doesn't mean they are hardcore forum junkies for years. When someone sees this site, they see the mantra at the top that says, "Read this before you post". Some will simply join and post their opinion after clicking that mantra.

Welcome to the noobs in the mantra thread. 16 5

Board footer