You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GNR's 'Democracy' To Be Retail Exclusive?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
madagas wrote:

unfortunately, it isn't "news". It is hearsay, gossip, speculation unless we can get some sources named.:/

Seeing that msl is probably the most reliable person in this whole mess known as the GNR world
I'll take his word for it. If it turns out just being "gossip", that's fine. What else we got to go on??
If it is it would be no big whoop to me, man.

And msl hasn't shown me anything that would make me think he's someone who pulls things out of
his ass and states it as news for the hell of it.

Plus, I think anything that gets the fans excited about this band is good.

Sky Dog wrote:

"we move on the word of an actor?"    anybody guess what movie that is from gets a gold star!:smile:

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I left my spectacles over there.

What is the name of this town?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

madagas wrote:

"we move on the word of an actor?"    anybody guess what movie that is from gets a gold star!:smile:

Gettysburg?

A long time ago Axl talked about 6-8 weeks of 'proper promotion'. If November 25th is the date that means a late September/early October announcement, right? Hopefully though they'd do it right with Rock Band's release, or if VMA rumors come true, right after a performance.

Sky Dog wrote:

I am quite impressed Commy! 9

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Now I'm glad I watched that a few weeks ago. If you asked that in June I would've had no idea. Haha. BACK ON TOPIC!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

*Anything* that leads to Democracy coming out this year would be perfect.  Man, I am so excited by all this "just under the surface" stuff (allegedly) happening, especially because I'm hearing more and more music at the weeks roll on, which can only be a good sign.   

I stand by my previous post, though - I hope Best Buy steps up so no tracks need to be "switched," a.k.a. more delays.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer