You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Supporting Baz [and Axl].. who will buy Angel Down?

From the comments I have seen from some of you, seems as if the support is showing for Sabastian and for Axl being on the record and being great friends with Baz.

I'd really like to support albums that are related in some ways to GNR but ofcourse you have to like the album enough to do so or buy it to show support to the artist that has gotten the lead singer of the band we are obsessed with on some officially released material.   

For me I am digging what I am hearing so far and I know come Nov. 20th, I am buying this. 

righton.gif

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Haven't decided yet. I am not impressed with the 3 tracks I heard so far. I still haven't heard Bitchslap with Axl. I'll listen to it today.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I'll probably get it, most of the radio recordings I've heard of songs like 'angel down' are of pretty shoddy quality, so I might as well get it for a full listen.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I always loved Skid Row and liked some of Baz's newer music too but I have to confess it's getting old to me.  The stuff I've heard sounds more and more dated.  With Frameshift he was stepping into a different (more modern) sound and it worked but this stuff is leaving me a little disappointed.  There was one track that BLS posted about a year ago that kicked ass but since then nothing has really impressed me much.  I'll still buy it however and a big part is that Axl is on it.  I'm a loser...lol.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I will buy it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'll buy it for sure. smile

I would have anyway cos of Baz...but now Axl is on there is like an added bonus!

Seeing baz's solo live show a few years back really restored my faith in hard rock. The guy has the goods.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Eh, I probably won't be buying it.

Overall I'm not very impressed with the songs that I have heard so far. Even the songs that have had Axl on vocals haven't been very good, imo.

I'm going to keep listening to the songs as they leak. If my opinion changes, I'll consider buying the album. As of right now, I think I'll re-buy the Slave to the Grind album that I misplaced instead.

bba

nugdafied wrote:

Um, no, I don't think I'll be buying a Sebastian Bach record anytime soon. roll

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Support Axl for what exactly? 18

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer