You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl hitting on Kelly Osbourne--i want to f**k You!

Axlin16 wrote:

You'd take Kelly Osbourne? Do it, i'm sure she's available.

I doubt that Axl is so desperate that he would fuck her,maybe he said something like "Hello" and then she ran away and told everyone he wanted to fuck her 16

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

any assclown who calls himself richie rich, i would not trust to be a purveyor of any truth but his own, which by default would be a load of crap.

maybe i'm being a little harsh but this is sooooo stupid, it just pisses me off.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just to kill this ridiculous rumor once and for all

Did You Hear The One About Axl Rose and Kelly Osbourne
by Paul Cashmere - August 29 2008

Oh dear, OK Magazine is it again. Axl Rose has hit on Kelly Osbourne if you believe the tabloids. Don't! The fact is that Axl Rose wasn't even at the party where he was supposed to have propositioned Kelly Osbourne.

That beacon of credibility OK Magazine reported that a source said that Axl, "kept leering at her and saying, "I want to f*** you!."

Just think about this logically. There are two major reasons for not dating Kelly, which even Axl would abide by. A: It is Kelly B: The Threat of becoming Sharon's son-in-law.

The whole story is total rubbish.

Maybe OK Magazine should chase that other hot Axl Rose rumor. Did you know that Axl Rose is really an alien who came to Earth on a spaceship fuelled by Dr Pepper with a mission to turn China into a democracy'

OK might also like to report that the reason the album has so far not been released is because there is no album. The 15 years work on '˜Chinese Democracy' has in fact been in trying to turn the country INTO a democracy.

After the Olympics, Axl felt that he has achieved as much as he could. He will return to his planet shortly. The sounds of his spaceship leaving the atmosphere will be recorded and released '¦ as the Chinese Democracy album.

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=6144

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

This topic should have been locked. I haven't heard such a nonsense in years.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

You'd take Kelly Osbourne? Do it, i'm sure she's available.

one time, if i was single, absolutely. i don't know many people my age that wouldn't (i'm 32).

Board footer