You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Hookers n Blow perform with Fortus (2007)

James wrote:

From Dizzy's myspace...

Date: Nov 10, 2007 1:44 AM
Subject: Catclub Tonight!!!! Sat.Nov.10, H & B w/ SPECIAL GUESTS!!!!!
Body: That's right! Don't miss the Hookers and Blow out of the year at the Catclub this Saturday, Nov. 10th.! My usual mates are out of town so I got some special cats to fill in while they're away including: members of Bangkok 5, Slack Babbath and my OTHER "side" project Guns n Roses. God I'm shameless. It's gonna kick ass and lots of other special guests as well!!!!!! C U There!! 11 P.M. at the Catclub on the World Famous Sunset Strip!!! Oh ya, and, I.......we, love Jager. And YOU!!!! Peace.......Diz.

(renamed title to avoid confusion. this is a bumped topic from last year - down)

James

James wrote:

If HNB happen to play in LA while I am there next year, I'm definitely gonna check it out.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

we went to that show. it was rad.

James

James wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

we went to that show. it was rad.

Any chance you remember the setlist?

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

i wish i did specifically. at least i remember they played gnr & stones songs, and some bowie. they played moonage daydream which is not the usual cover.

got to chat with richard and dizzy a little bit too. that was cool.

Sky Dog wrote:

I love Moonage Daydream......"I'm an alligator..." great guitar work by Mick Ronson on that track.

Sky Dog wrote:

and another thought.. since Dizzy, Richard and Tommy are all LA area dwellers, they should do some LA club shows together and could put together some cool setlists.

Board footer