You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Do you believe CD will come out in 08?

bazgnr wrote:

As always, I'm cautiously optimistic.  Yes.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Another non-believer over here. Hope to be proved wrong.

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

Until the end of September I choose to believe, but after then, no....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Just watch. The album will come out like 2 weeks before that super collider in Europe goes live, and then a black hole will suck us all into the oblivion of time & space.

Thanks Axl.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Just watch. The album will come out like 2 weeks before that super collider in Europe goes live, and then a black hole will suck us all into the oblivion of time & space.

Thanks Axl.

Ha, ha, that's awesome.

Thanks Axl.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Nah...it will have been scheduled to be released the day after the black hole is formed knowing our luck sad

I'm not sure what i think of 2008. There are positive signs - the new management, the best-buy rumours, the Shackler's Revenge track, and there are negatives...Fink being gone, continued silence etc....overall i think i'm positive...it just feels like it's time to me...and that things are finally moving forward...i think the signs point to progress at the moment.

Of course...i'm not going to get too excited..as the pieces have seemed to be in place before without a result...but thats the problem with us being on the outside...we can't really ever tell exactly whats happening or why.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Knowing our luck, we'll get to the store first, wait in line, purchase it, try to get the wrapper off, struggle to get the wrapper off, have to get out of the vehicle and go back into another store to buy a pocket knife, go back out to the vehicle, get the wrapper off, then struggle to get the sticker off, finally open it, pop the CD out, drop it, gasp, slowly try to pick it up, gasp again, pick it up slowly, get a grasp on it, put in the CD drive, see Track 1 and time 00:01 start, hear .001 seconds of a guitar kick in...

BOOM! Goodbye Milky Way Galaxy. Guns N' Fuckin' Roses 2008!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

more like it'll be a miss-pressing and it'll be backstreet boys on a disk labeled gnr 16

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Ouch.

Then i'd spend the rest of my life getting electroshock, because I massacred 26 people at Best Buy in 10 minutes.

Board footer