You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chat is open

James wrote:

Downliner and I are in the chat. Come on in and try it out. Just click the toggle chat button at the top. You can still surf while the chat room is open. When you want to leave chat, just click the toggle chat button again.:cool:

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This is the coolest chat option I've ever seen at a forum.  Great job everybody!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

It still has a few bugs (listed below) but we'll be working to iron those out over the coming days/weeks.

Bugs

Firefox - Background images scroll with the text.

Internet Explorer - The homepage buggers up if you keep the chat window open. Everything goes out of position, though the chat itself still works.

If you know of other bugs post it here and we'll find a fix.

Note : You are able to keep the chat window open and still browse the forum as normal. Click "Toggle Chat" to open the chatroom and then just browse the forum as normal. If someone replies in the chat window it still updates smile

Edit : Another bug.... If you keep the chat window open whilst browsing the forum the chat window doesn't automatically jump to the last message posted in the chat room. We should be able to fix that soon but for the time being just scroll smile

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Anyone else having any problems with the chat?  The other day when I was in it, I kept getting an error message.  Now today, it was lagging really bad, and when it finally accepted what I typed, it put it in the chat four times.  Not sure if the problem is just on my end, or if anyone else is having the same stuff happen.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^its ok for me....if anyone else has problems please be sure to let us know, in the meantime we'll look into it tommie smile

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Can't find any issues with it Tommie sad Has the problem corrected itself since you posted the error, or want me to look into the code again?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

nevermind guys... i'm sure it was just on my end.

Board footer