You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: Gay Aiken?

jorge76 wrote:

The question mark at the end of the subject made me laugh really hard.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

calling Clay Aiken being gay news is like calling Lebron James a good basketball player news...

BTW - You're screen name is eerily similar to mine..?  Care to explain?

my screen mane is similar to yours because i was trying to be like you. i want to be you.you are my hero. i want to skin you alive and wear your skin so that i know what it's like to be you. i watch you at night through your window. i think about you all the time........................

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^ creepy 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

calling Clay Aiken being gay news is like calling Lebron James a good basketball player news...

my screen mane is similar to yours because i was trying to be like you. i want to be you.you are my hero. i want to skin you alive and wear your skin so that i know what it's like to be you. i watch you at night through your window. i think about you all the time........................

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

j/k, my life's pretty boring. Drink beer, watch tv, go out once in a while.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

I was gonna go to bed soon, but you might have just forced me to stay up and watch Fight Club.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
jorge76 wrote:

The question mark at the end of the subject made me laugh really hard.

Haha, thought so.  9

I HAD to post this because it was so pathetic that this is being passed off as news.  16

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Rosie O' Donnell was right after all.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

haha! really my name comes from the movie, pet sematary 5

i drink beer too...........still creepy 15

Board footer