You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: 88 Fast Food Items that can KILL YOU

BurningHills wrote:

I stay away from Fast Food too. (I don't consider Subway to be fast food, and I don't go there much, either.)

If I go to Arby's, I usually get their deli sandwiches - which is probably the healthiest thing that they have.

Not sure if anyone has a Sheetz near them, but their subs are AMAZING. Again, low in fat (I get the chicken on wheat), and they taste awesome!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^ does it give you the Sheetz? 16

never heard of it but based on the name i'd be scared 14

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I dig fast food, but do try and stay away from it. Real unhealthy shit.

BurningHills wrote:

I stay away from Fast Food too. (I don't consider Subway to be fast food, and I don't go there much, either.)

If I go to Arby's, I usually get their deli sandwiches - which is probably the healthiest thing that they have.

Not sure if anyone has a Sheetz near them, but their subs are AMAZING. Again, low in fat (I get the chicken on wheat), and they taste awesome!

you must live in Pennsylvania.  thats the only place I've ever seen those.  tea.gif

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

I am intrigued by cheesesteaks, PaSnow!  is it an american favourite?  a lot of the fast food chains you listed, dont exist here in UK.  In the town I lived in till I was 16, there was no pizza hut or burger king, macdonalds etc - and still isnt!  Looking back - i am glad as I know I would have eaten there far too much.  Dont eat much fast food these days, but a plain old McD's cheesburger can lure me in.  cant bear Burger king - warm lettuce and mayo -urrghh...  Cant bear KFC - there are LOADS of imitation chicken outlets in London (and am sure in other areas in UK) - and I get so fed up seeing chicken cartons and bones everywhere on the streets. bones, bones, everywhere you look - that cant be right.

IHOP sounds good!

IHOP rules.

Cheesesteaks are more popular on the east coast.   They are everywhere but the best ones come from Philly, Jersey, NYC.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

London is a weird city, theres like 5 restaurant chains, and theres one on every street.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
julia (babydolls) wrote:

I am intrigued by cheesesteaks, PaSnow!  is it an american favourite?

That's funny, I don't get what's so hard about it all, a soft roll, steak meat (same kind you use if you ever cook a pepper steak or something, boneless beef, cut into strips. Some places cut the beef into shreds, other leave it as small strips. It's ok either way), throw it on a pan and melt cheese onto the steak when the steak is just about done. When done, mix it up and throw it on a  a big soft roll (hoagie, grinder, sub whatever you call it just as long as it's bigger than a hotdog roll). I like to fry onions with mine. The trick is to put a ton of beef in there, not some crappy assed cheesesteak.

The one thing is there really aren't any chains for them either. You just goto a local pizza shop (or a few cheesesteak shops) and order one.  If you ever wanna come try one, give a holla;)

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
Neemo wrote:

^ does it give you the Sheetz? 16

never heard of it but based on the name i'd be scared 14

It's never given me the Sheetz, but it did to a friend of mine! big_smile

BurningHills

BurningHills wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

you must live in Pennsylvania.  thats the only place I've ever seen those.  http://www.misterspunky.com/faces/tea.gif

Indeed I do. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.

Board footer