You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I admit that I've downloaded all the leaks and I've thoroughly enjoyed them, especially Prostitute (Song#2) and TWAT.

I've seen people moan a little that we're looking at only 3 new songs, but for me hearing the songs fully mastered and in the manner they were meant to be heard will surpass this.

And most of all, I am fucking stoked to soon be hearing This I Love.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

For all we know Song # 2 isn't any of these tracks so we could be looking at four plus what is most probably a very different sounding version of Catcher.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:
madagas wrote:

it was real but I think it was a very early 99 version....great song and I am glad it made it.

Agreed. I hope Brian May's still on the track too.

I hope so too. Brian gives it that Queen-feel, which is exactly what the song needs.

It's very GN'R doing Queen.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Based on Brain's comments, I don't know how different the guitar will be.  obviously there will be minor differences, but I expect a lot of it to be at the very least similar.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm also glad Riyadh made it. I'm in the minority, but I think its one of the strongest tracks(musically).

Couldnt agree more. I always thought it was pretty good from the live tracks we have. But when I heard the studio, I was blown away. Great song.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

If "If The World"  made it, then i cant see anyone complain any other song made it..i mean, come on.  Its the "My World" of the album.. lyrically its not really much..ok so its on a movie, is that the only reason its there.. maybe

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If The World is the "My World" of the album... lmao.

I wonder if some people actually think before they type. If The World is one of the stronger CD songs. There isn't a single song from the CD-era, that is as bad as My World.

Silkworms is Welcome To The Fuckin' Jungle, compared to My World.

wady
 Rep: 2 

wady wrote:

If the world is the weakest song written for CD. Ok, it might get better after you've heard it a couple of times. I've heard it alot of times now, and it still doesn't impress me much. That's a song they could have compensated with something else. If there are about 70 songs written during this CD era, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other greater songs. But ok, we all like different kind of tunes... and I guess Chinese Democracy has got a little bit of everything for everyone. In the end the album kicks ass anyway.

Board footer