You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

war wrote:

if the world, like any other song, isn't for everyone. It is probably the fartheset from anything else gnr has ever done. Personally, I think it is amazing but I am not looking for the same old any more.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
war wrote:

if the world, like any other song, isn't for everyone. It is probably the fartheset from anything else gnr has ever done. Personally, I think it is amazing but I am not looking for the same old any more.

Neither do I, yet I think the song is very bad. Musically uninspired, like most of the other songs. The lyrics and guitar solos are much better than the other parts of the tunes.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Axlin08, you dont think before you type, otherwise you wouldnt insult me..its my opinion.. my fault, i guess, everyone needs a disclaimer these days..
Please explain further how the lyrics are so great.
Im not sayin i hate the song, i like it, mostly by the time it comes to the solo, otherwise it`d be lost.. still, i still listen to it...
dont mean its epic

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Axlin08, you dont think before you type, otherwise you wouldnt insult me..its my opinion.. my fault, i guess, everyone needs a disclaimer these days..
Please explain further how the lyrics are so great.
Im not sayin i hate the song, i like it, mostly by the time it comes to the solo, otherwise it`d be lost.. still, i still listen to it...
dont mean its epic

I didn't insult you. I just said you didn't think it through.

If The World is the MY WORLD of Chinese Democracy? Really? It's THAT BAD?

I'd like to know what you call 'good'.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is the tracklist itself phenomenal? No. Is it amazing to see it? Yes. And that's what we should focus on. We don't get to dictate what Chinese Democracy is. We never did. We never deserved that power - but we did deserve a chance to hear it eventually (swingers would jump on this statement but I hope you'll understand it better). We're getting what we asked for and realistically, kinda deserved. So it's a very good day for us.

Shackler's kicks ass guys... oh and I'm happy as a pig in shit that Catcher is on it. Best CD song no one talks about.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Is the tracklist itself phenomenal? No. Is it amazing to see it? Yes. And that's what we should focus on. We don't get to dictate what Chinese Democracy is. We never did. We never deserved that power - but we did deserve a chance to hear it eventually (swingers would jump on this statement but I hope you'll understand it better). We're getting what we asked for and realistically, kinda deserved. So it's a very good day for us.

Shackler's kicks ass guys... oh and I'm happy as a pig in shit that Catcher is on it. Best CD song no one talks about.

This album will be worth buying for Catcher alone.  One of the most underrated track from GNR.  It is one of my favorite songs from GNR period.  I can't wait to hear Sorry as well.  Am I bummed that there will only be 3 songs that I haven't heard on this?  Yep!  But I won't complain cause that is my fault.  And when I see you guys complain about the tracklisting it makes me shake my head.  For year we all wanted the album.  Now that it's coming out you complain about the tracklisting.  I never thought I'd say this but I'M starting to feel for Axl.  Nothing he does will ever please some of you.  If he goes back in hiding after this can't say I would blame him.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Axlin08:  The least lyrically inspired track of what ive heard so far, which would match what i think of My world.. ok it may sound a little out there, comparing my world to if the world, but afaic, lyrically they both dont do it for me.
Disclaimer: its my opinion deal with it

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Axlin08:  The least lyrically inspired track of what ive heard so far, which would match what i think of My world.. ok it may sound a little out there, comparing my world to if the world, but afaic, lyrically they both dont do it for me.
Disclaimer: its my opinion deal with it

I always thought that My World was fine for what it was.  Not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer