You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Guns N' Roses to release Chinese Democracy single

Aussie wrote:

Oh well at least K-Rock are playing It's So Easy now.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

wonder if radio 1 (uk) will recieve this & put it on their playlist?
god i fuckin' hope so!

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

On my way home from seeing the Who, I was listening to WRIF (detroit) and they said that they are supposed to get the single by tomorrow morning.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It's a good choice for the first single. The studio version is really great and catchy, although it's a very simple song. I don't mind too much that one of the few things Axl said about the album was CD will not be a single. Plans can change, and it's one of the bigger guns on the album. Good choice.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

They kinda need to use this or Better as the first single; they need a song that's punchy, rocks, and showcases each of the lead guitarists. It's only logical to use this one.

For my part, I'll download it, but I'm not listening to it until the album comes out. I want to kick back and listen to the whole thing in one sitting.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So is the single going to be released for download by the public? I know Best Buy recently bought Napster. Napster has an mp3 store, so that would be a much better situation than iTunes where it would likely be wrapped in DRM at a lower bitrate as well.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I never bought anything on Napster. Haven't used it either. Sucks bad enough buying from Itunes. Hopefully the song will be available on Itunes and not some Napster exclusive. I already have an Itunes account and buy things on it every now and then. Have NO desire to sign up with some other online music outlet.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I never bought anything on Napster. Haven't used it either. Sucks bad enough buying from Itunes. Hopefully the song will be available on Itunes and not some Napster exclusive. I already have an Itunes account and buy things on it every now and then. Have NO desire to sign up with some other online music outlet.

I understand that. I'm speaking strictly from the standpoint of wanting the highest quality possible. Plus stores like Napster, Amazon, and Rhapsody do not charge sales tax whereas iTunes charges sales tax if you have a physical Apple Store in your state (which I do obviously). Anyway, most of the stuff on iTunes is in 128 kbps AAC wrapped in DRM. Napster, Amazon, and Rhapsody all sell nothing but mp3's (no DRM) with higher bitrates at 256 kbps usually. But I would like to see it on iTunes just to see how well it sells on there since that is by far the biggest online music store.

gunnermatt2004
 Rep: 1 

hey guys listening online in australia waiting for chinese democracy which i think by the way is the best choice for first single

Board footer