You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

war wrote:

i'll be better

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

-Jack- wrote:

Chinese Democracy is again number #3 on KROQ 106.7's furious 5 at 9. smile. Sounds like people like it. I agree it may not be the best song, but I don't think there's denying that people dig it.

i am sorry jack, you were lied to, the law of averages suggests that and thats science.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

The album is going to be a huge success. It will sell millions world wide. It's pretty safe to assume it will go gold and platinum in lots of areas...

GNR is back

Captain Winkler

GNRBABY wrote:

The album is going to be a huge success. It will sell millions world wide. It's pretty safe to assume it will go gold and platinum in lots of areas...

GNR is back

you're far too positive, buzzaw will deal with your accordingly

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

^ and you're being far too childish.  Save us the web space and log out now.

Captain Winkler

i guarantee you people would rather read my stupidity then buzzsaw's negativity, i mean sure both are fine in small doses, but i keep mine to small doses, sadly buzz has trouble with that.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i admit it
i was entertained

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i guarantee you people would rather read my stupidity then buzzsaw's negativity, i mean sure both are fine in small doses, but i keep mine to small doses, sadly buzz has trouble with that.

Maybe people at other boards like seeing posts riddled with personal attacks and insults, but this isn't the place for it.

As for buzz, he's negative, but his opinion is as valid as any other.  At least he doesn't resort to lame name-calling and personal attacks when he's posting.  Sure, a lot of us are tired of seeing the same debate in every thread, but I don't want this forum turning into a shit-show of insults and attacks.  There are plenty of other sites where you can take that show.  Here, we value educated discussion and friendly debate.  If you don't share those values, you don't have to stick around.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:

GNR is back

you're far too positive, buzzaw will deal with your accordingly

It's going to be a reality soon brah 3

Captain Winkler

ohahahahhahahha funniest shit just happened, eagles of death metal actually replied to my myspace comment, heres what they wrote.

"it's too bad so many hot women love us and all axl can get is lame young boys such as yourself .
have fun sucking axl's 2 inch erection ..."

Board footer