You are not logged in. Please register or login.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

samnuts wrote:

yeah i'm from another board too.  it really sucks that conversations about these leaks are being shut down everywhere.  it is nice to actually be able to read and talk about this stuff somewhere.  i really don't understand why folks are being denied the opportunity to simply talk about this stuff.  doesn't make any sense to me.  anyways glad to be here.

mcalldp

mcalldp wrote:

Agreed these other boards that have for a while or are just now starting to kill off threads, ban people, lock discussions, it's horrible. The whole point of a forum is the freedom to talk- I spent a few years at mygnr and after finding this board I've defected for the long run now.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

it could be 2 or 1 week before release. the copies will be in a storage somewhere around that time and someone will take a copy home, rip and torrent it. 100% guarenteed, all games, movies, albums leak this way.

some leak 1 month earlier because the product was shipped to another continent earlier or they were expecting so much to sell, they started stocking earlier and more.

now if it leaks earlier than this, it means an insider got hold of it and leaked it.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Perhaps it's scratchy on purpose because it'll prevent detection of the audio watermark?

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Any one else surprised it hasn't leaked in completion yet so close to the release? Seems they have done an ok job of keeping it under wraps so far although I think it will leak this week.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

All albums leak a week or so before release, so we're literally days away from a leak. Possibly hours.

cdgnfr

cdgnfr wrote:

I'm surprised it hasn't leaked yet.  I keep checking the torrent sites.
c'mon skwerl heh

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

I'm also impressed that it hasn't leaked yet. I read on one of these boards that the Best Buys won't even be getting their deliveries in the stores until the day before, but it takes weeks to press all these CD cd's and get them to where they're going to be sold. There has to be at least a million copies pressed up and sitting in a warehouse somewhere, or possibly being shipped to one of several distribution centers. So kudos to everyone involved for keeping such a major release under wraps for so long. Of course, I'll download my copy the minute it hits the net!

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Haha I kinda hope it doesn't leak,in a selfish way, as that means because I'm in Ireland (release date: 21st) i'll be one of the first to get my hands on it and hear it in completion.

Of course, I wouldn't then upload for the world to hear or anything like that.:P

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer