You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: What current leaked track should i preview?

BLS-Pride wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

scraped is definitely the best rocker on the album.

Agreed for once. This and IRS are my favorite rockers.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Scraped is indeed an incredible rocker. The cheesy intro just adds to the groove. Vocals are sick. Axl uses two voices interchanging in the verses. How that is going to be pulled off live is beyond me, but it sounds great. Killer guitar solo, real grindy. Nice touch with the guitars on the outro. Great chorus, for once.

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

You should check them all out!! I love every song on CD, with the exception of maybe Rhiad, love the music, but just dont care for the lyrics as of yet.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree, Scraped is starting to grow on me.

It's weird for me, the song sounds like a Hurricane song, which is kind of weird to hear Axl on.

It's very 80's, but in a very good way.

Very intriguing song.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

at first listen...it's a lil off...
then the more you listen to it... it becomes addictive

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so i downloaded sorry and listened until the crap started....then i tunred it off

why did you guys pick another ballad for me to DL tongue

You should have waited and listened to the chorus. The chorus and soothing Bucket solo might change your reaction.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Maybe I'll preview just one...until its starts skipping....which is it gonna be?

you have until sunday afternoon to voice your opinion 16

Personally I been Waiting for years I waas Stepvhen on htgth boulder man on CD.com. The Infamous "Johnny Lomax" on ROV. Im gonna wait for the whole album. I waited this long so whats a few more weeks. I'd urge you to do the same but ultimately its your choice

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

So this weird intro on Scraped, is it the vocal harmonies from those teaser best buy ads we heard the other week? If that's the case I thought it sounded pretty cool on the ad. So do you guys think Scraped is better than CD and Better than as a rocker?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You know Private Eye... it just might be by the time it's said and done.

This song continues to grow on me. CD, Better, and imo Shackler's, are still pretty kickass though.

Board footer