You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

Axlin16 wrote:

It's about whoever I say it's about.

'Til Axl says otherwise. He can feel free to put out a documentary.

Metalstefan
 Rep: 0 

Metalstefan wrote:

Can someone please PM me? big_smile

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

ll_tj1 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

"Why does he call him out onstage in regards to his heroin use"

to save the band and slash's life?

No!!!! Thats NOT why!!!! Anyone who has ever had to deal with addiction, themselves or as someone concerned would know that the WORST thing you could do was use the addiction against the addict. It doesnt work that way. I know. I've been in 7 inpatient facilities, more than 20 out patient facilities. I have been incarcerated and seperated from my wife and children. And I can tell you from a person whos been there, that calling Slash out in public was the dagger thru the heart of the soul calling out to Slash to stop. Fuck you, if you don't get it, you wont. Some of you believe that addiction is a choice we make, others feel it's something that "if you really cared" you could stop.  Sorry to tell you it doesnt work that way. When you stuck at the bottom, and your underneath the pit...you make a deal. Just die. Thats the deal. Fuck you!! Thats the deal, and if you some how climb out of the pit, then its's because those that care, and those that love you never gave up, because this is not a place you escape by yourself...your just far to weak at this point. And all you look forward to is the end. My point was Axl knew this already...he had already lost people thru these means. And what he did to Slash,that night, was NOT to save Slash. It was to force his will upon him.

woh! settle down there cracky.

jimb0
 Rep: 1 

jimb0 wrote:

Hey, can I get a pm or a link or something?  sadow57@gmail.com

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:
ll_tj1 wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

"Why does he call him out onstage in regards to his heroin use"

to save the band and slash's life?

No!!!! Thats NOT why!!!! Anyone who has ever had to deal with addiction, themselves or as someone concerned would know that the WORST thing you could do was use the addiction against the addict. It doesnt work that way. I know. I've been in 7 inpatient facilities, more than 20 out patient facilities. I have been incarcerated and seperated from my wife and children. And I can tell you from a person whos been there, that calling Slash out in public was the dagger thru the heart of the soul calling out to Slash to stop. Fuck you, if you don't get it, you wont. Some of you believe that addiction is a choice we make, others feel it's something that "if you really cared" you could stop.  Sorry to tell you it doesnt work that way. When you stuck at the bottom, and your underneath the pit...you make a deal. Just die. Thats the deal. Fuck you!! Thats the deal, and if you some how climb out of the pit, then its's because those that care, and those that love you never gave up, because this is not a place you escape by yourself...your just far to weak at this point. And all you look forward to is the end. My point was Axl knew this already...he had already lost people thru these means. And what he did to Slash,that night, was NOT to save Slash. It was to force his will upon him.

woh! settle down there cracky.

Is that a joke? If not... seriously man, grow the fuck up.

Vincenzo843
 Rep: 0 

Vincenzo843 wrote:

WHERE IS THE FUCKIN' CLEAN VERSION OF THIS ALBUM?

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

its a joke, a very funny one too, imo.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Vincenzo843 wrote:

What he said.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Vincenzo843 wrote:

What he said.

I'm with you guys! Its taking the piss now....

Come on Axl's pool boy - leak the damn thing!

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

i'd say next week, when the music stores across europe get the cd.

Board footer