You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: (OLD NEWS!)The Limewire Leaks Discussion

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Ron's solo is awful. I dont care how technically difficult it may be play, but it sounds like shite. I actually dont mind Rhiad and liked Buckets playing on it, his solo fitting the song perfectly. This cut and paste job with something from Ron's Shacklers Revenge session stands out like a sore thumb.
Drums are great, Axls sounds great but too many oohs and aahs for my liking, they start to wear thin.

It does have great energy though, I cant wait to crank it loud. Possibly the best rocker on the album, I would pick this over Shackler's any day of the week.

Riad is one of the album's highlights for me, and I do agree that the finished version is worse than the demo. Only improvement on the finished version is that killer intro. I look forward to someone adding the intro to the demo.

Yeah there was always something missing lyrically in Riad and it does suck he never went back to the drawing board to try and improve that aspect of it. However, the song is still great and this track would have worked just as well as an instrumental.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I'm still hesitant on calling these limewire leaks finals James......but we all are entitled to our own opinion.

ratfacekiller
 Rep: 0 

Could I get a PM with the cleaned up songs?  I still have the ones that are loud as hell.  Thanks..

mr mustard

mr mustard wrote:
ratfacekiller wrote:

Could I get a PM with the cleaned up songs?  I still have the ones that are loud as hell.  Thanks..

What he said. Thanks!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Fuck, I gotta be like a Pain in the Mass newb on this. I haven't heard the new versions...

streetofdreams
 Rep: 1 

What's the deal with these new leaks today? I heard Scraped leaked in full quality but now I'm seeing people imply that others leaked as well...

I don't mean to post a request if it's against the rules, but if someone could send me "information" on these I'd appreciate it. I'm curious as to what's going on, I've been out all day. Thanks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's a clean Scraped? Where the hell have I been?

tp4ever84

tp4ever84 wrote:

I was kidding about Axl having a lisp!!!  Anyways can someone maybe sorta send me a message I want to confirm if the above is the truth or if I should not believe THE LIES THEY TELL!

GunsOfNavarone
 Rep: 2 

I got a pet turtle named Ricardo

tp4ever84

tp4ever84 wrote:

which other forum boards?

Board footer