You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Wrestling thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah I hate the build up to HBK finally getting the WWE title again. Hopefully he actually wins it at the end of the Orton feud but I doubt it.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

RAW was pretty much boring. The hype between Orton and HBK could have been a hell of a lot better. Next week the numbers promos comes to an end and hopefully and most likely it's Jericho.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I thought RAW was decent last night. But I didn't watch all of it. It was better than MNF anyways.

AtariLegend wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

RAW was pretty much boring. The hype between Orton and HBK could have been a hell of a lot better. Next week the numbers promos comes to an end and hopefully and most likely it's Jericho.

With Jericho coming back, the number of promos will most likely go up..

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

MNF is a joke now. The league shouldn't have made SNF the big game of the week. I would not be surprised if Raw eventually beats it in the ratings.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:

With Jericho coming back, the number of promos will most likely go up..

They will stop. The last one said "next monday". Once he is back on camera there is no need for them to run those promos again. They are just like a promo for a returning superstar only these aren't giving away who is returning.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Yeah didnt they actually give a time on the promos too, like around 9:30?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

WWE has already sent out the new WWE magazine, Jericho is on the front of it. 

8bype7q.png

AtariLegend wrote:

^^^

I meant that once hes actually there, he'll be doing more talking than wrestling hence the "more promos", I don't think he's coming back full time.

Jericho will likely be Matt Hardy's replacement on Sunday... for those who don't know...

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Why what's happened to Hardy? Isn't Jericho returning to Raw though, surely they have a feud all planned out for him, would they want to reshuffle that much and suddenly put him on SD?

Board footer