You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Sun reviews Chinese Democracy

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

i'm tellin ya....the majority of people on this board want the album to fail...just come clean, it is no big deal. You like what you like. Nobody who comes to this board is objective. We are just too big of fans and have too much bias to the past history. We are the last people to be able to predict how Joe Public will view this record....this goes for axlites and reunionists.

Axlites want the record to succeed, so future albums will be released.

roll

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Bono wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i am just here to gloat, high bono, hi buzzsaw, hi sic, hi anyone else who said the album was rubbish and that no one will like it, 4 stars from rollingstone and now this, comparing it with the beatles? oh my ya'll must be seething.

You are a comnplete moron. When and where did I ever say the album was rubbish you small minded ass. Talk to me a year after it's release and lets' see how well it's stood the test of time. How many people look back oh so fondly on it. You're like a child claiming victory over something that hasn't even happened yet. You're like that guy who starts gloating when his team dominates in the first half but when everything goes south in the second half you'l be nowhere to be found. You are clearly a  dellusional fuck who has no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. I've clearly stated that if the music is good and people dig it that's great cause the world can always use good music. you're a piss ant and really reflect the type of person this forum so brilliantly managed to avoid for so long.

are you mad because its receiving positive reviews?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bono is a reunionist.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

ohh i see, so presumably hes posting under the philosophy that if the album fails he'll see a reunion? no wonder hes BAAAWWWWWWWing.

dismalswamp
 Rep: 1 

dismalswamp wrote:

The Sun have always been a fan of GnR.  I remember back in the early 90's when they did a 5 part GnR story on their cartoons page.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

i am just here to gloat, high bono, hi buzzsaw, hi sic, hi anyone else who said the album was rubbish and that no one will like it, 4 stars from rollingstone and now this, comparing it with the beatles? oh my ya'll must be seething.

Yes, this is terrible.

The Gay Mafia must've bought in all the major news outlets to convince people this album is anything but rubbish.

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

i never take reviews to seriously, usually people who write them usually have an agenda, im smart enough to make my own mind up not rely on other peoples opinions.

Sky Dog wrote:

we shouldn't take them too serious because there are going to be some bad ones....

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

i'm tellin ya....the majority of people on this board want the album to fail...just come clean, it is no big deal. You like what you like. Nobody who comes to this board is objective. We are just too big of fans and have too much bias to the past history. We are the last people to be able to predict how Joe Public will view this record....this goes for axlites and reunionists.

Axlites want the record to succeed, so future albums will be released.

roll

good point.....:rock:

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

are you mad because its receiving positive reviews?

Well you proved my point that you have next to zero reading comprehension skills.

Board footer