You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

JordanRose wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Well I'm happy now. Finally a clean version of TIL. That's really all I was wanting.

Is it in circulation? I'm having no luck.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I'm noticing some changes in SOD compared to the most recent demo (Antiquiet). Axl added some new vocals and it sounds like there's been extra guitars added to certain parts of it.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Well I'm happy now. Finally a clean version of TIL. That's really all I was wanting.

Is it in circulation? I'm having no luck.

Jordan, I'll send you a PM. Check your inbox. By the way, it is an AAC file so you'll need the proper software to play it (iTunes, Zune, Quicktime, etc.).

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

I'm an itunes man, AAC rules! Thanks very much, pal.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

I'm an itunes man, AAC rules! Thanks very much, pal.

Sent the PM to you. The link is struggling right now though due to so many people trying to download it. Just be patient with it and it'll eventually load. 22

odd1
 Rep: 0 

odd1 wrote:

I used to hang out at MSLs forum but apperantly he got shut down so now I am here! Looks like a great place! (without the censorship that is going on over at mygnr, HTGH, etc)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
odd1 wrote:

I used to hang out at MSLs forum but apperantly he got shut down so now I am here! Looks like a great place! (without the censorship that is going on over at mygnr, HTGH, etc)

I remember you. You used to post quite a bit in the off topic sections at HTGTH back in 04-05.

Good to see you here.:beer:

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
odd1 wrote:

Welcome aboard dude. 5

Yes, censorship is NOT tolerated here. That is the board's motto. We have some awesome admins and mods (James, Neemo, Double Talkin' Jive, etc.). Hope you enjoy it here. smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

If you're looking for Love, clean and neat, you know where to find it..

smelltheglove
 Rep: 1 

Just got hear since MSL was shut down i can actuall say LEAK and leak chinese democracy without been banned

Board footer